Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Kaido ACoC attacks ☝🏻.
Gear 5 baloon just accumulated the energy of the three attacks and redirected them to Mars (who was launched to the moon), it just means that IJ Hell Memories is that strong to send a Top Tier flying away.
That said, if you thought that Sanji's attack was supposed to be stronger than Kaido's, well, that's insane lol
This has nothing to do with my post lol, I'm not calling Sanji's attack weak because it didn't significantly damage Luffy. G5 has high resistance to blunt attacks.

I'm saying it's 1) insane that Sanji's strongest attack was paralleled with a Strong Right from Franky in any context, and 2) since its reveal, we've been hearing nothing but how hot IJ is, how the flame is so potent, how it's blue so it's the strongest flame in the manga above even magma-like flames - and now it couldn't even inflict as much burn damage as Mars' Boro Breath equivalent lol.

G5 is not immune to burn damage - there was nothing stopping IJ HM from burning Luffy up, but it didn't, because it's simply not as hot as magma or magma-esque flames. Hell, even Mars' flame seemed hotter, and that's just regular fire with no hype behind it.

This has nothing to do with my post lol, I'm not calling Sanji's attack weak because it didn't significantly damage Luffy. G5 has high resistance to blunt attacks.

I'm saying it's 1) insane that Sanji's strongest attack was paralleled with a Strong Right from Franky in any context, and 2) since its reveal, we've been hearing nothing but how hot IJ is, how the flame is so potent, how it's blue so it's the strongest flame in the manga above even magma-like flames - and now it couldn't even inflict as much burn damage as Mars' Boro Breath equivalent lol.

G5 is not immune to burn damage - there was nothing stopping IJ HM from burning Luffy up, but it didn't, because it's simply not as hot as magma or magma-esque flames. Hell, even Mars' flame seemed hotter, and that's just regular fire with no hype behind it.
It did burn Luffy tho. We see scorch marks throughout Luffys back during the gum gum balloon.

Hybrid Kaido ACoC attacks ☝🏻.
Gear 5 baloon just accumulated the energy of the three attacks and redirected them to Mars (who was launched to the moon), it just means that IJ Hell Memories is that strong to send a Top Tier flying away.
That said, if you thought that Sanji's attack was supposed to be stronger than Kaido's, well, that's insane lol
Sanji needed help from three other people to laundry said top tier but sure lol

I could ask you the sem. Why so obssesed with zori lmao. He ain't even in the chapter.
Zori already tanked a stronger attack than that.
We don't need to steal feats , goofy has to.
Yes you do need to steal his feats if your immediate response to Luffy doing something is "Zoro can do it too!", you guys are fucking pathetic, constantly shitting on Sanji fans for doing it and then you do the same, two sides of the same coin.

F

Foul Legacy

Yes you do need to steal his feats if your immediate response to Luffy doing something is "Zoro can do it too!", you guys are fucking pathetic, constantly shitting on Sanji fans for doing it and then you do the same, two sides of the same coin.
We don't need it lmao.
Zori already tanked something stronger than that
:suresure::suresure:
Tanking something this fodder is obvious enough

We don't need it lmao.
Zori already tanked something stronger than that
:suresure::suresure:
Tanking something this fodder is obvious enough
You so badly need it because Luffy's feats dunk on Zolo's, just like Shanks and Mihawk, your fandom thrives from leeching off of others feats because your favorite characters lack them so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.