Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1119 Spoilers Discussion

Hakai vs (Nika×Cyborg)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foul Legacy

You so badly need it because Luffy's feats dunk on Zolo's, just like Shanks and Mihawk, your fandom thrives from leeching off of others feats because your favorite characters lack them so badly.
Yea sure , Sanji , Franky and bonney > Kaidou and bigmam now.
Sure lmao
:ihaha::ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

He's broken because his wing headcanon won't work anymore.

I don't even get the issues if Luffy tank sanji strongest attack ( chances are he will have a better one with his next 1 on 1 fight comes up) Franky did not do his beam which is his strongest attack but i guess that would not make sense to do now.
Luffy was tanking kaido moves all of different type and power from bolo , to his strongest thunder bagua to even Kaido slicing attack and all he said was ow also .
Do people think these attack stronger than shit Kaido was doing to luffy .

shouldnt IJ light luffy on fire btw?
When he hit wadatsumi who was also a big ball and covered him in fire
Luffy in a differnt class than wadatsumi so it dountful the attack would effect him the same.
That like saying because Kaido slicing attack took off kiku arm and was cutting threw rock it should do the same for luffy when luffy tank them without even haki in G5.

Last edited:
how the flame is so potent, how it's blue so it's the strongest flame in the manga
They just lied , it's a white blue flame .

Sanji fans :

" Flames with plasma "

" Hottest Flame , a blue one "

Lies after Lies :

> Reality Check :

Sanji's IFJ is a Blue white flame which helps him burn through his opponents and it's portrayed above his Diable Jambe , and there's nothing about Plasma or being the hottest flame !

The Blue White Flames are portrayed below the Purely Blue flames in reality !

The Blue flame > White Blue Flame in Heat !

So IFJ isn't the hottest flame at all !
Another Headcanon got debunked , Sanji doesn't have the hottest flame !

I could ask you the sem. Why so obssesed with zori lmao. He ain't even in the chapter.
Zori already tanked a stronger attack than that.
We don't need to steal feats , goofy has to.
Zoro never tanked it .
SInce when blocking with swords = tanking ? Zoro swords tanked Hakai for a short moment . But holding the attack with his swords put so much pressure on his body tons of his bones broke .
Zoro never got hit directly by that he wuld have been cuted in half .
Now in the curent exemple luffy got hit directly by the attack in his back . Realy bad comparaison . At least used kuma pains but what luffy went throught at thriller barck should not be comparable to that . We can also easely say killer one shotted zoro .

it was this morning and you randomly brought up zoro but ok
I brought up Zoro in response to the Ztards leeching off of Luffy's feats, lmfao, read my next post where I even quoted one
Since Zoro's endurance is far greater than Nika's, could a combined SH attack even get an "ouch" out of him?

Either way, Zoro solos the rest of his crew.
Don't play dumb now, you're real great at it I admit, but it ain't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.