ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1119 : Emeth

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Hope this implies that Franky/Robin/Brook have haki now, makes no sense for so many charafters to have two of them while from straw hats only 4, while Franky can one shot a VA with just a strong right without haki (supposedly)

They are a yonko crew also as we know they are filled with haki users just confirm them, except maybe Usopp everyone else shpuld have 2 of them

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Overall a good chapter; I'm happy that the Robot will finally do something ( It seemed a Zunesha 2.0 :kobeha:). I'm worried about Oda, the art isn't good this chapter and we have only 13 pages for the second time in a row, I hope this is not health related :hope:
We live in times where even Togashi has returned to activity so that makes me more hopeful for the future.

Overall a good chapter; I'm happy that the Robot will finally do something ( It seemed a Zunesha 2.0 :kobeha:). I'm worried about Oda, the art isn't good this chapter and we have only 13 pages for the second time in a row, I hope this is not health related :hope:
Forgot about Zunesha. If Joyboy's allies were that much stronger than Yonkou, we might have a ways up for Luffy to progress

Lowkey best part of the chapter is the cp0 inner struggle, Kaku is right nothing would sway Lucci but he is conflicted

Everything else is shit.