ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1119 : Emeth

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Luffy just asked them to attack, he didn’t ask for haki attack which explains why he asked Franky too. From Luffy’s response he didn’t expect the others to use haki.
From the look of it, only Sanji and Bonney had black body parts.
So in conclusion, there’s nothing indicating Franky used haki.
Luffy talks to all three when he states you guys use haki. Franky doesn't really need to use hardening cause of Wapometal.
So the conclusion is, there's nothing indicating Franky DIDN'T USE haki. But there is an indication from Luffy's words that he did use.

I can see people getting sick of the Nika stuff surrounding Bonney. Like I mentioned last week, the only reason I dislike it is because it's completely pointless and feels like something Oda came up with on the fly - an idea he wanted to include in the story. You could remove last week's chapter entirely from the story and nothing changes, that's how pointless it feels. The pacing is downright atrocious at the moment. It doesn't help that there are only 13 pages to work with, either. I only hope the arc will wrap up somewhat soon. Let's hope Oda will come back strong after the break, especially when considering that the next chapter could be the final one of volume 110.

Vegapunk's speech is one of my favorite stretches in the whole series. It sucks that this and last week's chapter are the worst of this arc.

Pretty sure you can’t do anything in the NW without Haki cuz everybody has it. Senior Pink would’ve had Haki as well and for vice admirals it’s required to be one.
If Franky had haki we would’ve known by now. Back in PH Luffy said only the monster trio had CoA, if Franky suddenly developed haki we would’ve been shown

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
And we've yet to see Lafitte since Dressrosa and that one Kuzan flashback.

This is just fucking tragic upon tragic, ffs man.

Sabos VA had a major scandal lately too. Apparently there was a fucked up one of a similar note with Kidds VA.

So many OP VAs either are passing away or turning out to be scummy, this fucking sucks.

RIP to the VA anyway he was iconic.

And we've yet to see Lafitte since Dressrosa and that one Kuzan flashback.

This is just fucking tragic upon tragic, ffs man.

Sabos VA had a major scandal lately too. Apparently there was a fucked up one of a similar note with Kidds VA.

So many OP VAs either are passing away or turning out to be scummy, this fucking sucks.

RIP to the VA anyway he was iconic.
Japanese scandals are like playground fights compared to Western world. They get disgraced just for having affairs or getting with fans who are more than old enough to consent and make decisions for themselves.

Meanwhile you got niccas like Drake doing actual p*doph*le shit and still walking around like they own the industry with fans staunchly defending his sorry ass. The Sabo shit is wild but like why should he get fired for it?

RIP to the VA anyways, he was a good man.

I want the WG and Cipher Pol to be competent, ruthless... Instead I get this Kaku Stussy tragedy.
Also: How can Bonney use Haki at 12? Luffy was 16 when he learned Haki from the pirate kings right hand man after surviving a giant war. Meanwhile Bonney gets it because she wants to simply copy Luffy without battle experience against anything close to Hordy Jones?

Total character execution
:sanmoji:
Execution?
Post automatically merged:

I want the WG and Cipher Pol to be competent, ruthless... Instead I get this Kaku Stussy tragedy.
Also: How can Bonney use Haki at 12? Luffy was 16 when he learned Haki from the pirate kings right hand man after surviving a giant war. Meanwhile Bonney gets it because she wants to simply copy Luffy without battle experience against anything close to Hordy Jones?

Well, Luffy set sail at age 17, Bonney did it younger.

Everyone can learn haki, Bonney just started sooner