Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 51 73.9%

• Total voters

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I always said rooftop zoro is stronger than any YC1 AND he didnt force kaido out of his hybird form and didnt even bring him to his knees, which is what @Peroroncino expects from sanji.

My bias sometimes gets in the way but rooftop zoro might be stronger than current sanji, certainly stronger than kata king and marco
i never said what i expected from sanji there, but i certainly expected his strongest attack to do more damage than that, hell bonney's punch got more focus than ifrit jambe did

Nobody compares Sanji with Luffy outside of maybe Yasheen, but why are you grouping Luffy and Zoro together like they're equals? Every single thing you've said here about Zoro and Sanji applies to Luffy and Zoro the same

Insane hating
Tho the worst part of this chapter is this is supposed to be a W for sanji
That’s basically how oda views him with others

One piece fans when someone immune to blunt attacks creates ballon to absorb blunt attack tanks a blunt attack::shocked:
Since when was ifrit highlighted only for his physical strength ?
What happened to the hottest flames in the world

Nobody compares Sanji with Luffy outside of maybe Yasheen, but why are you grouping Luffy and Zoro together like they're equals? Every single thing you've said here about Zoro and Sanji applies to Luffy and Zoro the same
I’m sure you know I agree with that but you’re deflecting. But I’ll take that as your admission that Zoro is leagues above Sanji