Chapter Discussion So much for Ifrit Jambe 💀

I do indeed frequent those places, but its still always baffling to me how much ruckus this shit always makes when its just typical Oda using Sanji as hypetool all over again.
Yeah, it's Oda doing his usual antics.

Sanji's ruckus will always be sensational because a lot of things:
- It feels good mocking him, because it'll make (fav character) looks better.
- Discussing him will distract the fandom from an agenda they don't like, such as Elder's fire breath > Kaido's fire breath.
- Dissatisfaction about the actual storyline, they can't/won't blame Oda or Luffy, then Sanji it is.

Etc.

Yeah, it's Oda doing his usual antics.

Sanji's ruckus will always be sensational because a lot of things:
- It feels good mocking him, because it'll make (fav character) looks better.
- Discussing him will distract the fandom from an agenda they don't like, such as Elder's fire breath > Kaido's fire breath.
- Dissatisfaction about the actual storyline, they can't/won't blame Oda or Luffy, then Sanji it is.

Etc.
Kaido's fire breath > Mars's boro breath. Stay mad. Lanji fraudsome.

Kaido's fire breath > Mars's boro breath. Stay mad. Lanji fraudsome.
Do you even read my post, and been to the fandom?

This chapter proves that Mars' fire breath is just so so, hence why the supporters of Kaido's FB > Mars FB wants to distract people from talking about it by discussing Sanji instead. That's what happened this week. Your first sentence disagreeing with nothing, not me.

Also, mad at what?

You may scoff at the fact that Oda didn't give enough spotlight to Sanji's final attack, but there's nothing that changes IJ's power here.

It could be Kaido's strongest attack, or Garp's strongest attack, or any top tier that uses sudden attacks, none of them are doing much for Nika's tank ballon form, which is a defense that repels physical attacks.
Not true though.

Kaido's magma flames required G5 Luffy to use his maximum advanced armament and Conqueror's to create barrier. If barrier had been breached, Luffy melts and dies. The narrative was pretty clear there.
The damming part is that many Sanji fans have claimed that IJ is hotter than magma flames, only for this to happen...

Garp would deal damage his strongest attack (Kaido could with his advanced Conqueror's attacks and Garp likely has stronger attacks). But Luffy would tank for sure, just that he would take considerable damage.

Any top tier with a blade would easily damage this balloon form.

This form would only have massive blunt force resistance. Everything else is on the table.

Not true though.

Kaido's magma flames required G5 Luffy to use his maximum advanced armament and Conqueror's to create barrier. If barrier had been breached, Luffy melts and dies. The narrative was pretty clear there.
The damming part is that many Sanji fans have claimed that IJ is hotter than magma flames, only for this to happen...

Garp would deal damage his strongest attack (Kaido could with his advanced Conqueror's attacks and Garp likely has stronger attacks). But Luffy would tank for sure, just that he would take considerable damage.

Any top tier with a blade would easily damage this balloon form.

This form would only have massive blunt force resistance. Everything else is on the table.
Bro, I'm talking blunt attacks

Kaido hybrid ragnarok
Garp strongest punch

None of them are damaging tankman ballon Luffy, no blunt attacks in this manga are seriously hurting Luffy in this mode. DJ/IJ was never about burning the opponent, it never was.
It was always about increasing Sanji's attack power, nothing more than that

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Before 1119 it was a legendary plasma technique which was hotter than magma. Now it's just a technique to defeat yc2:willight:
Post automatically merged:

Thats just fire :sanmoji:
plasma:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Bonney Nika Punch > Ifrit Jambe was suggested from Luffy’s reactions.

Add to Nika portrayal + CoA that hurt G5. Bonney is AT LEAST YC1+ by this showing alone. Already more impressive than Lucci. Bonney agenda starts here :tch::ace:
new BM:myman:

Last edited:
Do you even read my post, and been to the fandom?

This chapter proves that Mars' fire breath is just so so, hence why the supporters of Kaido's FB > Mars FB wants to distract people from talking about it by discussing Sanji instead. That's what happened this week. Your first sentence disagreeing with nothing, not me.

Also, mad at what?
If you have boro breath above Mars's breath then ignore my quote.

Bonney Nika Punch > Ifrit Jambe was suggested from Luffy’s reactions.

Add to Nika portrayal + CoA that hurt G5. Bonney is AT LEAST YC1+ by this showing alone. Already more impressive than Lucci. Bonney agenda starts here :tch::ace:
No she ain’t

Luffy needed G5 to fight Lucci and Lucci isn’t even as strong as King.

Bonney’s mastery of G5 is ass and she doesn’t have Luffy’s advanced haki, she’d get bodied by Lucci.

Bonney is YC4-YC3 level. I can see arguments for her beating Cracker or Jack, but she loses to Vista or Jinbe

No she ain’t

Luffy needed G5 to fight Lucci and Lucci isn’t even as strong as King.

Bonney’s mastery of G5 is ass and she doesn’t have Luffy’s advanced haki, she’d get bodied by Lucci.

Bonney is YC4-YC3 level. I can see arguments for her beating Cracker or Jack, but she loses to Vista or Jinbe
Goofy low-diffed Lucci with a non-haki attack

Bonney has Nika powers with CoA that actually hurt G5 Luffy more than Ifrit Jambe, Sanji's strongest attack to date

She hurt G5 Goofy while he was in G5 Tankman equivalent mode

Bonney one-shots the likes of Vista, Cracker, 2-3 shots the likes of Jack and Jinbei probably. Lucci gets buried by Nika Bonney punch

Yeah. Recently there's a surge of Admiral fans who wants to downplay the Yonko with the Elder > Yonko agenda. When it didn't turn out well, they hide behind trashing Sanji.
It is literally the opposite, Yonko fans were pathetically pushing Yonko > Gorosei > Admirals even before the Gorosei showcased their power. After Warcury humiliated Luffy they backed down and started downplaying the elders lol

It is literally the opposite, Yonko fans were pathetically pushing Yonko > Gorosei > Admirals even before the Gorosei showcased their power. After Warcury humiliated Luffy they backed down and started downplaying the elders lol
As far as I can remember admirals fans always had gorosei above yonko also :willight:

(Mainly Kaido)

Bro, I'm talking blunt attacks

Kaido hybrid ragnarok
Garp strongest punch

None of them are damaging tankman ballon Luffy, no blunt attacks in this manga are seriously hurting Luffy in this mode. DJ/IJ was never about burning the opponent, it never was.
It was always about increasing Sanji's attack power, nothing more than that
We are talking about pure blunt force?
In that case, they are still going to damage tankman balloon Luffy.
Just that Luffy would end up tanking still.
We saw Kaido damaging G5 Luffy with blunt attacks, just that he needed to pull out his stronger attacks (initial named attacks were treated as a joke by Luffy).
And Garp will have insane haki, arguably the biggest haki in the modern gen (he was matching swordsman Roger with supreme grade blade, with just his fists). He probably has internal destruction haki too

What do you mean they were not meant for burning opponent?
They burned Jyabura, Wadatsumi, Queen.
Sanji literally says IJ is so hot, that it's made possible only due to exeskeleton + improvement in armament haki

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We are talking about pure blunt force?
In that case, they are still going to damage tankman balloon Luffy.
Just that Luffy would end up tanking still.
We saw Kaido damaging G5 Luffy with blunt attacks, just that he needed to pull out his stronger attacks (initial named attacks were treated as a joke by Luffy).
And Garp will have insane haki, arguably the biggest haki in the modern gen (he was matching swordsman Roger with supreme grade blade, with just his fists). He probably has internal destruction haki too

What do you mean they were not meant for burning opponent?
They burned Jyabura, Wadatsumi, Queen.
Sanji literally says IJ is so hot, that it's made possible only due to exeskeleton + improvement in armament haki
sanji obviously says it's hot because the heat is not the point he mentions it for no reason also it's the only attack of his that covers his opponents in flames for no reason too, same as he didn't kick luffy for some reason even though luffy asked him to

As far as I can remember admirals fans always had gorosei above yonko also :willight:

(Mainly Kaido)
Not before we saw what the Gorosei can do, contrary to desperate Yonko fans
Warcury > Kaido is a legit take anyway, Warcury is a worse fighter but Kaido’s durability is his redeeming factor since he takes in a shit ton of attacks, even you were open to such conclusion
:sanmoji: