General & Others Is WorstGen the Center of OP Fandom?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
๐Ÿค” I'd say youtube

We're the center of the spoiler community, you can have people from other forums like Reddit buying the fakest spoilers out there if they're "confirmed on Worstgen" or such.

Kaido is literally the darling of the powerscaling subreddit, wdym? Characters like Shanks and Zoro are unpopular there, though.
Nah I canโ€™t imagine the rat being unpopular in a place full of mc fanboys

Really? Shanks unpopular? That was a surprise to know.
Nah I canโ€™t imagine the rat being unpopular in a place full of mc fanboys
That subreddit is a refuge for smaller and more niche agendas, like Sanji or the admirals. So, of course, you won't see that much in the way of positive agenda-pushing for very popular characters.
If your only info about agendas came from there, you would think Akainu was a much more popular character than Shanks, or that Zoro has a small and inactive fanbase. I remember the subreddit's activity literally plummeted by 90% when all the admiral fans left after the Pizzaru incident.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Not even classical social media and Discord are that important anymore for the new gens, let alone forums

But the OP fandom extends to older people too, in fact it's more popular among them

I came here from reddit looking for earlier spoilers and I think WG has this sort of center role in the OP fandom, or maybe I am just very limited. You see a lot of people on twitter taking things from WG like the recent fake spoilers by TAC.

Another thing I found weird is that I made an argument today around 10-12 hours ago at least and I see someone on twitter posting something very similar around 6 hrs ago. J0nn0i on X: "I was told by Luffy and Sanji fans that Zoro still needed to master Enma and will still be having problems controlling it in Egghead. Interesting that Zoro been fighting Kaku, Lucci, Seraphims, and Gorosei yet enma isn't acting up. https://t.co/AIV3URSv3D" / X . Maybe it is just a coincidence but have others come across similar stuff happening previously?
I like this place a lot more than the other forums it's a lot smaller, so groupthink isn't so common

WorstGen is probably the only active forum dedicated about One Piece.
You have fan theories, no censure, powerscale debate, battledome. I think it's great.

And also the main reason is whatever you find in twitter/youtube/any discord servers, it usually comes from here. Because many reliables providers, translators are also here like TAC so I guess those are the reasons why it's widely visited :sweat:

Facebook is probably the most retarded one. You can see some biggest bs like Sanji === Zoro or Katakuri > Kaido.
It gives me cancer just by watching :nicagesmile: