Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 985: New Onigashima

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Let's recall the basics for a bit before jumping on to the conclusions. The Shichibukai system exists to help the Marines counter-balance the Yonko. What that means is that if the new technology is deemed worthy of replacing the Warlords then it means the marines think that this new technology can help them counter-balance the Yonko which ultimately puts the Yonko under the same light as the Shichibukai. So try to come out of the illusion that this new development somehow dehypes only the Shichibukai.

Then do it yourself
It was likely a mistranslation.

It doesn't matter, they can be even weaker but if they can replace Shichibukais then it's basically means SSG=<Shichibukais which again another evidence showing that Mihawk isn't Yonko level.
Ooh
So that was your agenda all along LOL

well, to be fair, I don't care about where Mihawk stands in power, but I generally disagree also, I think that it doesn't say anything, when we have NOT SEEN either SSG or Mihawk in action to say....

remember that Kaido is "allying with another YONKO + looking for 3 Ancient weapons " to actually antagonize the marines and be their own nation of lawless Pirate Zone after the new development of SSG... so, as much as it hypes SSG for Kaido taking those measures to counter them... it ALSO HYPES the shichibukai because that's the amount of power that got replaced

Do you get what I'm saying?

Anyway, Mihawk can be buggy level for all I care... I don't care about what level of opponent Zoro beats for his dream hahahaha

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well, I'm not slandering Mihawk and I actually kinda like him.
The obvious thing is SSG is stronger than Warlords.
But, from my perspective, 6 SSG vs 6 warlords (without Mihawk), the SSG will win.

But when 1 SSG vs Mihawk, im not sure who will win. But after all of the feats that Oda give to Mihawk, i dont think Mihawk will lose to SSG

Let's recall the basics for a bit before jumping on to the conclusions. The Shichibukai system exists to help the Marines counter-balance the Yonko. What that means is that if the new technology is deemed worthy of replacing the Warlords then it means the marines think that this new technology can help them counter-balance the Yonko which ultimately puts the Yonko under the same light as the Shichibukai. So try to come out of the illusion that this new development somehow dehypes only the Shichibukai.

It was likely a mistranslation.
All Shichibukais=One Yonko just like Luffy, Kid, Law+ are meant to defeat Kaido in the same way all Shichibukais (with a lot of YC level characters) are meant to defeat a Yonko or at least stop him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
All Shichibukais=One Yonko just like Luffy, Kid, Law+ are meant to defeat Kaido in the same way all Shichibukais (with a lot of YC level characters) are meant to defeat a Yonko or at least stop him.
Where was it said the Shichibukai = One Yonko? :choppawhat:

Well if you're trying to say the Shichibhkai are worth as much as a Yonko crews then I can see where you're getting at

Btw, I thought you were going to take a break. What made you come back so early?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't think Orochi is alive. There was too much blood + Fukuro most likely knows about Orochi's DF.
If Orochi's DF would've worked like hydra then there shouldn't be this much blood in my opinion.
You know what seth? i just had a thought about this. Orochi isn't dead after Kaido cuts him.

Thats why he so scared when the nine red scabbards might came after 20 year. Because he scared if all of them cuts all of his head (8/9 heads) together and he will die when all of his head got cut.

Ooh
So that was your agenda all along LOL

well, to be fair, I don't care about where Mihawk stands in power, but I generally disagree also, I think that it doesn't say anything, when we have NOT SEEN either SSG or Mihawk in action to say....

remember that Kaido is "allying with another YONKO + looking for 3 Ancient weapons " to actually antagonize the marines and be their own nation of lawless Pirate Zone after the new development of SSG... so, as much as it hypes SSG for Kaido taking those measures to counter them... it ALSO HYPES the shichibukai because that's the amount of power that got replaced

Do you get what I'm saying?

Anyway, Mihawk can be buggy level for all I care... I don't care about what level of opponent Zoro beats for his dream hahahaha
Again, all factors counting SSG can't be much weaker or stronger then Shichibukais, and Kaido by the way needs ancient weapons to take over the world and not only WG, Kaido and Big Mom said that they wanna take over the world, which means they need to defeat other Yonkos too.

The chances of Orochi's soliders teaming up with the Samurai are actually pretty high.
That's if they are brave enough to defy Kaido and his crew that they surely know to be far more powerful than themselves.
The problem is that I doubt that most of Orochi's forces are brave enough to do that for now and that they must really think for now that Kaido can't be defeated and that they will only raise against him if they have the believe they have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.