Chapter Discussion Zoro wouldn’t have done anything different to Luffy then Sanji in 1119

Making mere assumptions to make Zoro look much better than he actually does, and others, look worse
That's not true. He's making Zoro look as strong as Oda is making him look while not necessarily making others look as bad as Oda is making them look, rather being generous to them..
How can anyone deny Sanjis bug status against Nusjuro and him performing less competitively than Raizo did against Kaido?

If Luffy’s actively blocking using Haki then it shouldn’t be a problem. I mean Lucci was pretty much using his leg and hands to block Zoro’s attacks. Teach was using bare hands against S-Hawk as well. Oda should have Luffy take on swordsman so we can put this to rest.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Luffy’s actively blocking using Haki then it shouldn’t be a problem. I mean Lucci was pretty much using his leg and hands to block Zoro’s attacks. Teach was using bare hands against S-Hawk as well. Oda should have Luffy take on swordsman so we can put this to rest.

Those aren't attacks.
Apoo could do that.

The moment Zoro got serious Lucci got shredded like cheese. Be serious bro