Jesus have mercy. They still think Iva > rev commanders.
That fucktard was low middiffed by Magellan, while the rev commanders covered Fujitora's body in wounds. How hard in the head can some people be?

Okay
Vista was smiling vs the so called Yonko level Mihawk lol

:cheers: I get it
Mihawk smiles vs Mihawk yet Looks worried and stressed, angry vs injured Akainu

:LOL: TOP TIER VISTA CANT DAMAGE INJURED AKAINU EVEN WITH MARCO TOP TIER HELP

WHILE YONKO TOP TIER MIHAWK CANT EVEN MAKE VISTA GO SERIOUS

Akainu>injured akainu>Yonko/admiral level confirmed
Have you read Mihawk's fight with Zoro???
Cause if you did, you would realize that Mihawk is unlike all other brutes who go all out to hunt a rabbit.
Mihawk could have finished Zoro in one attack. yet, he chose to entertain himself because he's amused by this kid who is challenging him for the first time. He wants to see his swordsmanship and what he can do. So, he gets out his small knife and simply allows Zoro to use ALLL of his moves and still rendering him useless instead of just oneshotting him.

Mihawk is that damn bored that when he sees a promising swordsman, he wants to test this character and see what they can do

It was made clear when Mihawk met Vista, it was THEIR FIRST TIME. Because Vista himself said it "So, you've heard of me?"

And Mihawk replied "I would be ignorant if I didn't hear about your name"

And this may be a non-manga because it was only shown in anime. But there was a dialog between them which also emphasized that on Mihawk.

Mihawk says to Vista: Best swordsman on WB ship, will you not show me your flower blade style?
Vista: take a good grasp, Rose rondo!

The point is that, Mihawk is that damn bored who's looking for someone who can either be a challenge of him right now, ORRRR if he's not able to do it now, they are AT LEAST promising enough to develop later and pose a challenge later. Zoro and Vista belonged to the latter group.

Mihawk was interested and amused by them, he simply didn't go all out wiping them out with one big attack like other brutes (Kaido as an example who finished Luffy with a big named attack)

I mean his bounty was freeze for so long that I wouldn’t be surprise he has a small bounty tho considering his title his bounty should spike up if the WG considered him a threat
his bounty was freeze
so as himself

Mihawk didn't do anything major unlike Doffy or Cro in past years for all we know

he would get a bounty rise since we know warlords are getting new bounty

but I don't see it to be 2 Bil at all ... in fact 1.5 is too much tbh

he is ONE MAN

He said they're the 4 most POWERFUL because they own territory in the NW. That has little to do with overall individual strength and more to do with their overalls crew / alliances strength.

Mihawk is a solo pirate. Its impossible for him to achieve alone what the yonko's do as a group. Oda however says he's the strongest swordsman not Shanks yet shanks obviously uses a sword.

Also what does this have to do with the Yonko being equal like you said ??? Quit changing your argument
Mihawk was pirate hunter at the time. He was hunting for Don Kriegs.

K

Kuroshika

I’m gonna have Chinese class soon... I hope it won’t be as boring as last time :pepehands:
Post automatically merged:

Last edited by a moderator: