Before that chapter: "Mihawk has the only black blade, so the Haki man theory of Shanks is gone"
Chapter: Even Rox doesn't have a back blade. Same as Whitebeard and probably Roger who wielded a sword.

:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

Ok that Chinese class was dope my brain be so happy learning things and stuff lol finally some fucking exercise
You are learning both japanese and chinese?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Before that chapter: "Mihawk has the only black blade, so the Haki man theory of Shanks is gone"
Chapter: Even Rox doesn't have a back blade. Same as Whitebeard and probably Roger who wielded a sword.

:wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

You are learning both japanese and chinese?
Mihawk probably didn't even turn Yoru black, like how Zoro just found Shisui.

Well, I’m learning Chinese and Russian at uni and Japanese at home when I want lol
Russian as well. Good girl.

Would abandon Chinese though because I don't see a benefit of it. Chinese will be useful mainly to talk with some Chinese peasants that worship the communist party in china, lol. If you look over Hongkong (the more civilized, modern and democratic part), well over 90% speak English. Chinese is super hard and there wouldn't be a benefit. Japanese however has a beautiful culture, is modern, advanced, westernized. And is the origin of mangas and animes, which probably plays into account significantly for you. And it is a very beautiful language as well, while Chinese sounds dumb. . While there would be many benefits visiting Japan, I don't really see benefits visiting China (if it's not Hongkong, where everyone speaks English).

K

Kuroshika

Would abandon Chinese though because I don't see a benefit of it. Chinese will be useful mainly to talk with some Chinese peasants that worship the communist party in china, lol. If you look over Hongkong (the more civilized, modern and democratic part), well over 90% speak English. Chinese is super hard and there wouldn't be a benefit. Japanese however has a beautiful culture, is modern, advanced, westernized. And is the origin of mangas and animes, which probably plays into account significantly for you. And it is a very beautiful language as well, while Chinese sounds dumb. . While there would be many benefits visiting Japan, I don't really see benefits visiting China (if it's not Hongkong, where everyone speaks English).
Well it’s the most talked language in the world lol

Well it’s the most talked language in the world lol
I measure the quality of a language based on the cultural value. Englisch for example is the internationally most spoken language. Rich in literature, rich in culture, used as a business language and as a language in scientific works. A language that would greatly benefit you. Chinese however is extremely hard and long to learn, and on the other hand, what will you use it for? To talk with some Chinese people that don't know English? Go ahead, lol.

K

Kuroshika

I measure the quality of a language based on the cultural value. Englisch for example is the internationally most spoken language. Rich in literature, rich in culture, used as a business language and as a language in scientific works. A language that would greatly benefit you. Chinese however is extremely hard and long to learn, and on the other hand, what will you use it for? To talk with some Chinese people that don't know English? Go ahead, lol.
For personal knowledge because I love learning :lusalty: let me be lmao