House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
What were they thinking?
Watches HotD Season 2
Maybe Season 8 of GoT wasn't so bad after all:feelscryingman:
Lol that ending scene was so dumb bro, also that Baela scene going after Criston was kinda dumb too like she doesnt even know the man nor has any grudge against him and yet she disregarded Rhaenyras instructions and went for the kill. I know it was meant to be some girlboss moment going for the universally hated Criston Cole but it made no sense in universe lol.
Has Blood and Cheese been adapted yet
Yeah lol. In episode 1.

If this flops does it increase the chances of The Winds of Winter coming out or decreases it
It has no effect on it whatsoever, believe me
The mega, abnormal hype GoT had season after season didn't affect TWOW one bit, and this won't either

Sad to admit but true
Post automatically merged:

How long would it have taken Rhaenyra to sail to and back from Dragonstone to King’s Landing?
Dragonstone is a lot closer to King's Landing than to the damn Wall lol
For the record, the thing I described in the post you quotted happened within a few hours in universe. Completely nonsensical

It has no effect on it whatsoever, believe me
The mega, abnormal hype GoT had season after season didn't affect TWOW one bit, and this won't either

Sad to admit but true
Post automatically merged:

Dragonstone is a lot closer to King's Landing than to the damn Wall lol
For the record, the thing I described in the post you quotted happened within a few hours in universe. Completely nonsensical
Yeah, but if it takes even just a week or so for her to sail to and back from King’s Landing, that’s still really stupid since a lot could happen in that week which would require the Queen’s attention, and her council would be unable to contact her. I guess should could have just used her dragon to fly to close to KL (but not close enough to be seen by the Greens) in just a few hours, and then take a few hours to travel by horse to KL?

Yeah, but if it takes even just a week or so for her to sail to and back from King’s Landing, that’s still really stupid since a lot could happen in that week which would require the Queen’s attention, and her council would be unable to contact her. I guess should could have just used her dragon to fly to close to KL (but not close enough to be seen by the Greens) in just a few hours, and then take a few hours to travel by horse to KL?
They need to get someone whose job is to read the scripts and tell them when something is stupid and doesn't make sense (script doctors they are called iirc)
Nowadays it seems no one is using them because a lot of stupid shit happens in movies and Tv shows
Alot of times when i'm watching something, i find myself wondering why not do that instead? It was easier and would have taken less time

They need to get someone whose job is to read the scripts and tell them when something is stupid and doesn't make sense (script doctors they are called iirc)
Nowadays it seems no one is using them because a lot of stupid shit happens in movies and Tv shows
Alot of times when i'm watching something, i find myself wondering why not do that instead? It was easier and would have taken less time
Seems to me like the writers have trouble understanding that people in medieval times didn’t have instant communication. After all, how the hell did word of Lucerys’s death reach Dragonstone so quickly? Aemond attacked him overseas and in the middle of a storm, so there couldn’t have possibly been any witnesses. I guess that Aemond might have told his family about what happened, and some random eavesdropper overheard it?

Seems to me like the writers have trouble understanding that people in medieval times didn’t have instant communication. After all, how the hell did word of Lucerys’s death reach Dragonstone so quickly? Aemond attacked him overseas and in the middle of a storm, so there couldn’t have possibly been any witnesses. I guess that Aemond might have told his family about what happened, and some random eavesdropper overheard it?
Lord Baratheon saw them leave and then in the books Arrax’s head washed up ashore lol.