Fanclub La Masculinité Enjoyers

What are You?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
My role model. Andrew tate respect 👏
Post automatically merged:

Respect the red pill. I started working out cuz of Andrew tate and myron(he fell off) . Now I can do 38 pressups bench 100kg squat 115kg 💪💪

But I don't talk to women I think I'm ugly 😕
You think?

They don't talk to me. They look at me in a weird way and disrespectful way. I always try my best not to come off like a creep or make women uncomfortable but yet they still avoid me. I just checked out what's the point? I have nothing against women it's my fault that I'm ugly. But red pill inspires me everyday

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
They don't talk to me. They look at me in a weird way and disrespectful way. I always try my best not to come off like a creep or make women uncomfortable but yet they still avoid me. I just checked out what's the point? I have nothing against women it's my fault that I'm ugly. But red pill inspires me everyday

You should try to approach atleast once as a confirmation that you are not desirable

Then you need to

1) Looksmax ( Mewing, Surgery etc)

2)WealthMaxx ( get rich)

3) Gymmaxx ( Get Bulky)

2&3 are very important if you don't have the looks

If you tried this and get nowhere then you can take Blackpill

You should try to approach atleast once as a confirmation that you are not desirable

Then you need to

1) Looksmax ( Mewing, Surgery etc)

2)WealthMaxx ( get rich)

3) Gymmaxx ( Get Bulky)

2&3 are very important if you don't have the looks

If you tried this and get nowhere then you can take Blackpill
But you know the thing is I change the way I dress I started dressing good, I change the shampoo I use the cologne, perfume and bodyspray I use, my hair cream. I've been working out for almost two years now. I do kick boxing but I'm still unsuccessful. Maybe it's not my time yet