Volume 109 - Discussion Thread (July 4th, 2024)

and ancient weapon
it most likely also comes from the ancient kingdom with advanced technology

dont compare it with fodder battleships
I think at this point we can be sure it won't be a battleship for the sea but an aircraft.

Considering the volks on the moon I'd strongly presume there's an ancient version of it on the moon which might be boarded by Enel soon.

Since Franky destroyed the blueprints it's the only one we'll ever see

Nice to know Kuma already went to Mihawk place

wonder how they interacted
RA visit during war times? Unlikely since Mihawk came after the war so they wouldn't have met.

Visit after Mihawk resided there? To win Mihawk for the revolution?

Casual visit? Maybe they just hung out
Government visit? I just recall the insect, rabbit terms Mihawk used. Maybe a hint toward a CD connection

Now that we know Fuji uses a Supreme Grade Blade, I seriously can’t see Fuji surviving till the end game. No way will Oda have a top tier swordsman around that isn’t defeated by Zoro, or defeated by someone Zoro defeats.

Now that we know Fuji uses a Supreme Grade Blade, I seriously can’t see Fuji surviving till the end game. No way will Oda have a top tier swordsman around that isn’t defeated by Zoro, or defeated by someone Zoro defeats.
Zoro didn’t even comment on Fujitora’s swordsmanship in Dressrosa lmao
He’s not in the WSS race whatsoever, Zoro won’t have to defeat Fujitora just like he won’t have to defeat any other Admiral

He’s not in the WSS race whatsoever, Zoro won’t have to defeat Fujitora just like he won’t have to defeat any other Admiral
Zoro saw Fuji for 2 seconds the entirety of Dressrosa.

Zoro or Mihawk are defeating Fuji there won’t be any question if Zoros the WSS EOS.

Why was zoro so excited told luffy to switch places vs fuji? :sanmoji:
Zoro rarely shows that and always happened against swordsmen

yes
beating the top dawgs is what matters
killing gandhi will alrdy put him above fujitora and beating mihawk will make him the strongest among all

he doesnt need to beat every swordsman out there ,
just beat the strongest

Fujitora using gravity on his supreme grade sword is imo exactly the reason he's gonna get negged.

Mihawk's gonna show the real path of the WSS relies only on haki.

Mihawk will break fujitora's sword in the next interlude chapters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Zoro saw Fuji for 2 seconds the entirety of Dressrosa.

Zoro or Mihawk are defeating Fuji there won’t be any question if Zoros the WSS EOS.
Fuji is not stopping Zoro from being the WSS when Fuji is busy pulling meteors from outer space instead of doing so much as a basic flying slash. No one on the planet would ever give Fuji a title when he's a gravity df merchant, doesn't matter how strong his fruit is awakened or not, it does not rep swordsmanship at the highest level.