News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

I don't know, maybe my point doesn't make sense.. What i'm saying is Enma's buff(black Lightning) can be applied to other swords.. They are one, just like when Zoro deflects a Air slash with Haki, he's grasping the whole thing instead of splitting it in 2..

So Sandai Black Lightning is CoC Coating but against Lucci it's not.. Come onnn..
That doesnt make sense, cause Enma should have it first before transferring it to Sandai. You are comparing swords giving abilities to others through the wielder to an air slash being deflected instead of bisected. WTF are you smoking man?

Against Lucci the final attack could be, the Green Smokes clashing doesnt have this lightning.

No there isn't long black lightning on zoros sword vs lucci
There's a tiny spark one sword which is just zoro coating his sword in coa like 955 or dressrosa.
It's the same as the long trails.. We're just seeing the transition of it as it's either increasing or decreasing with the on going fight..
Why you got to be so disingenuous.. Why Zoro can't have used KoH against Lucci, just freaking why can't he have used it like seriously..

That doesnt make sense, cause Enma should have it first before transferring it to Sandai. You are comparing swords giving abilities to others through the wielder to an air slash being deflected instead of bisected. WTF are you smoking man?

Against Lucci the final attack could be, the Green Smokes clashing doesnt have this lightning.
Zoro is controling Enma's buff now and can independently apply it to another sword.. How does that not make sense..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
It's the same as the long trails.. We're just seeing the transition of it as it's either increasing or decreasing with the on going fight..
Why you got to be so disingenuous.. Why Zoro can't have used KoH against Lucci, just freaking why can't he have used it like seriously..
It's not the same at all.
No haki is coming off zoros swords.