Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Love when yall spout bullshit lmao

You thought you left D flat, D major
I'll slit your throat with the razor
And do Rick Ross Air like that one flight from Malaysia
I'm your baby mama's screen saver
Post automatically merged:

Relevancy
Consistency
Bars
Influence

In terms of relevancy no one is touching Eminem even now 10/10
He's consistency is alright 7/10
His bars are good 8/10
He has a decent amount of influence with backpack rappity rappers who think shit flows and mid vocals with hard bars are good 7/10
Only thing holding back his legacy is his past 2 albums
are so ass
I hated MMTBMB and Revival
Kamikaze was fire tho

I have Eminem in my Top 10

Unlike Eminem
Drake has never really fallen off.
He still consistently makes hits
Getting in Top 100 like every year since 2010 is kind of insane as a run. Even Wayne sort of fell off after 2012 but not Drake.

Also Young Money as a collective if they had an album would clap the shit out of Wutang
Bars-Kendrick pretty easily laps Drake

Influence-if it’s just between Drake and Kendrick, then I’d lean Drake. But overall, it’s a couple rappers more influencial than both

Consistency-Drake but again how much does consistency matter if someone else is dropping objectively better projects and music but jus not as often

Relevance-Both are immensely relevant. Which is why they’re “generally” considered 2 of tha biggest rappers right now

Eminem is prolly one of tha only older rappers still droppin shit along with Nas. Wayne is spotty as hell kurrently

Drake has a peak, then hasn’t really ever gotten back close to that peak. It’s just been middling for a while now. He’s hit tha point of realizing I kan out out whatever and my fans gone buy it Kause it’s Drake

Lmfao gtfo here. Drake's timestamps stomp on anything Kendrick does.

Kendrick thinks he's a killer on the mike, but he's just a sellout Killer Mike.
Again, using numbers to justify without any kinda context is so shitty. I know you’re smarter than tha doggie

i don't consider him top 15 right now or of all time
Really? Who’s ya 15? Like I said, he not my kinda music. But I def respect tha talent and tha MC he is

Influence-if it’s just between Drake and Kendrick, then I’d lean Drake. But overall, it’s a couple rappers more influencial than both

Consistency-Drake but again how much does consistency matter if someone else is dropping objectively better projects and music but jus not as often

Relevance-Both are immensely relevant. Which is why they’re “generally” considered 2 of tha biggest rappers right now

Eminem is prolly one of tha only older rappers still droppin shit along with Nas. Wayne is spotty as hell kurrently

Drake has a peak, then hasn’t really ever gotten back close to that peak. It’s just been middling for a while now. He’s hit tha point of realizing I kan out out whatever and my fans gone buy it Kause it’s Drake

Again, using numbers to justify without any kinda context is so shitty. I know you’re smarter than tha doggie

Really? Who’s ya 15? Like I said, he not my kinda music. But I def respect tha talent and tha MC he is
Seriously, have you ever heard Drake rap?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

i think he's talented and a great rapper(very skilled technically) but I prefer the music of quite a few other guys

Kendrick, JID, Denzel, Freddie Gibbs, Danny Brown, both guys in RTJ, Joey, KRIT, Billy Woods, Ka, Simz, Pusha T, Mach Hommy, Boldy, Lupe Earthgang, even ppl like Travis and WSG who are definitely worse rappers make better music imo

also older rappers like Nas, Roc and Black Thought are still killing it lol

i think he's talented and a great rapper(very skilled technically) but I prefer the music of quite a few other guys

Kendrick, JID, Denzel, Freddie Gibbs, Danny Brown, both guys in RTJ, Joey, KRIT, Billy Woods, Ka, Simz, Pusha T, Mach Hommy, Boldy, Lupe Earthgang, even ppl like Travis and WSG who are definitely worse rappers make better music imo

Music or lyrics? Cause musically Kendrick's discography sounds like doo doo.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt

My ****!! This list is elite lol,

Obviously **** lmao, I think shit gettin misconstrued. I’m not sayin Drake is ahh or completely bad. It’s when you put em up against people who are better lyricist than em(Em, Wayne, Lamar, Cole, Jay, Nas etc)

My ****!! This list is elite lol,

Obviously **** lmao, I think shit gettin misconstrued. I’m not sayin Drake is ahh or completely bad. It’s when you put em up against people who are better lyricist than em(Em, Wayne, Lamar, Cole, Jay, Nas etc)
I'll take Em and Cole being better than him lyrically. Everyone else is hit and miss. (Yes, even Nas whose first album I loved, but he dropped off quickly)

It doesn't take skill to call the biggest artist a pedophile with a beat. If Billie Eilish called Taylor Swift a pedophile in a song, it would go number 1 tomorrow.

Music or lyrics? Cause musically Kendrick's discography sounds like doo doo.
meet the grahams was ass and sounded like he was mad at Family Matters and decided to record inside his rat infested apartment after having an aneurysm

i feel like Cole is one of those rappers where the more you listen to hiphop and rap, the less interesting his music becomes
Cole is decent I'll give him the fact that he hung with Drake on 1PS but outside of some decent features hes corn.

meet the grahams was ass and sounded like he was mad at Family Matters and decided to record inside his rat infested apartment after having an aneurysm
To me Kendrick threw in the towel when he dropped 3 tracks in 2 days AFTER Euphoria was already out. If you're so good lyrically you wouldn't need to pull all this shit.

Kendrick won this beef, but he did cause he played dirty. Like I said, it doesn't take skill to call the biggest artist a pedophile. Anyone could do it with Taylor Swift and go number 1. I'm a little disappointed in Drake that he didn't play dirty.

This whole beat goes crazy

To me Kendrick threw in the towel when he dropped 3 tracks in 2 days AFTER Euphoria was already out. If you're so good lyrically you wouldn't need to pull all this shit.

Kendrick won this beef, but he did cause he played dirty. Like I said, it doesn't take skill to call the biggest artist a pedophile. Anyone could do it with Taylor Swift and go number 1. I'm a little disappointed in Drake that he didn't play dirty.
I expected better from Kendrick ngl after hearing Like That verse

Kendrick is a better rapper and a better musician than Cole

all his projects clear Cole's "best"
Cole has Forrest Hill Drive tho

As for the Pusha beef lmao dudes thought Drake was losing cuz he had a child wtf were they on

"Your brother said it was your cousin, then him, then you So, you don’t rap what you did, you just rap what you knew"
Pusha response was “drug dealing aside” Which mean ok yea you got me lmao

Last edited:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
I'll take Em and Cole being better than him lyrically. Everyone else is hit and miss. (Yes, even Nas whose first album I loved, but he dropped off quickly)

It doesn't take skill to call the biggest artist a pedophile with a beat. If Billie Eilish called Taylor Swift a pedophile in a song, it would go number 1 tomorrow.
Shit Drake gotta lot of trash bin shit too lol. Every artist isn’t gonna shoot 100%

And it doesn’t take skill to kall Kendrick an abuser when you’re one of tha biggest celebrities in tha world and know people gonna love and fuxk with it kause you said it

My ALLTIME Top 15

1. Drizzy
2. Lil Wayne
3. Pac
4. Lupe
5. Eminem
6. NaS
7. Nicki Minaj
8. Ice Cube
9. Inspectah Deck
10. 50 Cent
11. ODB