Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Unless a third party gets involved and calms everything down I expect this beef to end in blood shed and possible arrest with all the accusations thrown around
Hopefully not,
Drizzy still up though

Drake violateddddddddddd

high school sweethearts then a 9 year long engagement physically abusing her cheating on her & using it for album material raising another man’s child

Post automatically merged:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hopefully not,
Drizzy still up though

Drake violateddddddddddd

high school sweethearts then a 9 year long engagement physically abusing her cheating on her & using it for album material raising another man’s child

I don't know man, writing a letter to his family and revealing another secret child is kinda wild

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Fake or not, Idk how Drake comes back from this. You either have to be trolling or a massive Drake simp in order to think my guy didn't get cum dumpstered.
The craziest part is that even if it is fake and made up people will be inclined to believe it since its happened before with the Adonis situation

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Drake's always been a massive weirdo. He has some bangers but my man is a certified creep.
Back in high school Drake was that dude but after Keke not loving him and hot line bling he hasn't hit has hard has he used to

Might need to go back to Degrassi