Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Never thought I’d see ***** defending Drake/this shit so ardently lmao, like huh!?

@BoaHancocksHusband if your 13 year old daughter was texting her 30 year old middle school science teacher. Who was obese and balding at all kinds of random hrs of tha day. Talkin bout how he went to tha same school as her and how he miss her and giving her advice on boys and relationships. You’d be ok with that right?

Never thought I’d see ***** defending Drake/this shit so ardently lmao, like huh!?

@BoaHancocksHusband if your 13 year old daughter was texting her 30 year old middle school science teacher. Who was obese and balding at all kinds of random hrs of tha day. Talkin bout how he went to tha same school as her and how he miss her and giving her advice on boys and relationships. You’d be ok with that right?
The whole world knew about this... Her parent knew this. It wasn't a secret. Wtf do you think is happening?

It'd be creepy if they were texting in private.

Good thing Drake not obese or balding.
Post automatically merged:

So I ask you tha same question then, you’d 100% want your daughter doing this right?
Lol try trolling harder 🤣 if her family knew about it what's your issue to force a pedo angle to everything???

Tappin in and showing love to a culture or sect of people cause you actually fuxk with em is one thing. Thats not what Drake does lol, you tell me is tha guy from degrassi who grew up relatively well off and was a child actor. Is that tha same guy now? Does he even remotely strike you as tha same person? At what point did he become this “big gangsta” mob dude?

Since his Caribbean joint, maybe I’m not paying attention to Drake like that. But ha he shown love to any carribean type thing since?

Also nah, it was autocorrect lol
Without Drake
No Fkin Problems collab

That's more than k thot done in his career

I genuinely don’t think any of Drake’s bars in this beef even clear Kendrick’s final bar on Like That.

You’re also missing the point that Not Like Us is meant to be a surface-level song and a club banger just to flex the fact that Kendrick can beat Drake at his own game
Heart Part 6 is meant to be a lyrical song. Beating K thot at his own game

P.s. Girls Want Girls is a banger goof

Lil baby verse goes crazy

My mom came over today and I was like, "Mother, I-, mother, I-, mother-"
Ah, wait a second, that's that one record where you say you got molested
Aw, fuck me, I just made the whole connection
This about to get so depressin'
This is trauma from your own confessions
This when your father leave you home alone with no protection, so neglected
That's why these pedophile raps is shit you so obsessed with, it's so excessive
They acting like it's so aggressive
But you just never known affection
I don't wanna diss you anymore, this really got me second guessing
"Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey play, you probably start reflectin'
I never been with no one underage but now I understand why this the angle that you really mess with

Explanation: k thot didn't end the generational trauma. He actually was molested like his mom which is why he started a thug persona 😆 and Whitney left him.

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Good thing Drake not obese or balding.
So tha only thing not makin it what we’d all kall it, is cause Drake is conventionally attractive to some women….

Lol try trolling harder 🤣 if her family knew about it what's your issue to force a pedo angle to everything???
I dont think you know what you’re sayin bro, jus cause her family knows doesn’t make it ok lol

"
So I ask you tha same question then, you’d 100% want your daughter doing this right?
So tha only thing not makin it what we’d all kall it, is cause Drake is conventionally attractive to some women….

I dont think you know what you’re sayin bro, jus cause her family knows doesn’t make it ok lol
KEEP assuming shit lil bro
what multi multi millionaire would do that? lol use your brain

ANd weinstein poor asf compared TO DRIZZY
25 MILLI VS 250 PLUS MILLI LMAO bro

also

#MetroGroomin run in this beef

1. Told by Drake to continue making drums and gets clowned on it nonstop
2. Gets heated on twitter and says Drakes a “pedo”
3. Makes a BBL Drizzy beat gives the winner 10k
4. Gets exposed for being the real pedo
5. Owes Drake 10k now (listen to sexxy red song "U My Everything"

Dude really dick riding Drake professionally at this point.

Cry your goat k thot not dropping for another 5 years lmao

Pusha Ts diss was all gimmick, but he got washed rapping wise:
Duppy vs Adidon
Same with Kendrick and his gimmick MTG release and fake kid

they can't win lyrically so to compete they use gimmicks

Dude really dick riding Drake professionally at this point.
It has now been 26 days since Family Matters dropped

Can we all finally admit that Kendrick is a woman beater

Whitney Alford’s silence speaks volumes

Plz get a restraining order from that monster Kendrick Lamar

Last edited:
If I was a Drake fan I'd be a bit upset that we're never getting any more tracks with Future, Weeknd, etc
Who cares about those mooks?

Kendrick making up a whole daughter just to try to reenact PushaT’s moment and failing woefully doesn’t get spoken about enough.

Drake needs to bring more Lil Durk song collabs
fk Yachty

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Who cares about those mooks?

Kendrick making up a whole daughter just to try to reenact PushaT’s moment and failing woefully doesn’t get spoken about enough.

Drake needs to bring more Lil Durk song collabs
fk Yachty
Lil Durk is complete dog shit compared to everyone Drake has beefed with, allegedly he's not cool with Travis either

Lil Durk is complete dog shit compared to everyone Drake has beefed with, allegedly he's not cool with Travis either
Laugh Now Cry Later still a banger

Kendrick diss:

You the Black Messiah wifing up a mixed queen/And hit vanilla cream to help out with your self-esteem" "Why you never hold your son and tell him, say cheese?/We coulda left the kids outta this, don't blame me" "Your baby mama captions always screamin', 'Save me'/You did her dirty all her life, you tryna make peace/I heard that one of them little kids might be Dave Freeeeeeeeeeees" "’Cause if your GM is your BM secret BD/Then this is all making plenty fuckin' sense to me" "Kendrick just opened his mouth/Someone go hand him a Grammy right now" "Ya wanna take up for Pharrell/Then come get his legacy out of my house" "A cease-and-desist is for hoes/can't listen to lies that come out of your mouth/You called the Tupac estate/And begged them to sue me and get that shit down" "Your daddy got robbed by Top/You Stunna and Wayne, Like Father, Like Son" "Our sons should go play at the park/Two light-skinned kids the shit would be cute/Unless you don't wanna be see with anyone that isn't Blacker than you" "When you put your hands on your girl, is it self-defense ’cause she's bigger than you?" "Why did you move to New York?/Is it ’cause you living that bachelor life?/Proposed in 2015/But don't wanna make her your actual wife/I'm guessing this wedding isn't happening, right?/’Cause we know the girls that you actually like"

Future:

"Pluto shit make me sick to my stomach, we ain't never really been through it/Leland Wayne, he a fucking lame, so I know he had to be a influence"

Metro Boomin

"I mean its true a **** slimеd me for my AP/Just like how Metro slimеd a **** for his main squeeze"

The Weeknd

"Knew it was smoke when Abel hit us with the serenade/**** said, 'Uh, uh'/Almost started reaching for my waist" "Weeknd music getting played in the spots where boys got a little more pride/That's why all your friends dipping to Atlanta paying to just find a tour guide/Abel run your fucking bread need to buy some more chains for some more guys"
“I can't listen to the stick talk in falsetto Save it for a hip-hop You don't even be at home, dog You a souvenir-out-the-gift-shop Still mad about that one ho, we ain't even fuq- I just lip-locked with her”

Rick Ross

"Body after fucking body and you know Rick reading my Miranda Rights" "What the fuck I heard Rick drop, ****/Talking something ’bout a nose job, ****/Ozempic got a side effect of jealousy and doctors never told ya'll, *****/Put a niggaa in the barslet a **** rot kind of like your old job"

A$AP Rocky

"Rakim talkin' shit again/Gassed ’cause you hit my BM first/**** do the math, who I was hitting then/I ain't even know you rap still ’cause they only talking ’bout your fit again/Probably gotta have a kid again before you think of dropping any shit again/Even when you do drop they gon' say you should model cause it's mid again/Smoking Fenty ’bout they shoulda put you on the first one you tryna get it in/Ask Fring if this a good idea next time you cuddled in the bed again/She'll even tell ya leave the boy alone before ya get your head split again"

Future & Metro with a lil slap for Kanye too:

“Two separate albums dissin', I just did a Kim to it - skim through it”

20 v 1 AND STILL winning is insane ngl

Last edited:
I think he's putting out a new album in July or sth, but I was mad confused why Drake was beefing with a 60 year old lol and when Rakim banged Drake's bm
Kendrick:

Caught lying Saying has mole in OVO
Ra83d as child
Cucked by Dave Free
Beats wife 2 feel masculine
Short
Called Drake a bully, making him a bihh.
Can't dance like Drake
Horrible dressing style
Racist to half blacks
Ass QUICK rushed drop called MTG : AY DRAKES DAD YOUR SON SUCKS AY DRAKES MOM YOUR SON SUCKS AY ADONIS YOUR DAD SUCKS HAHA GG Drake i gotchyu
No Arabi Rap
Drake made him

The whole world knew about this... Her parent knew this. It wasn't a secret. Wtf do you think is happening?

It'd be creepy if they were texting in private.
Most streamed rappers of 2024 so far on Spotify

7.7b - Drake

5.5b - Travis Scott
5.2b - Kanye West
4.0b - Future

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kendrick:

Caught lying Saying has mole in OVO
Ra83d as child
Cucked by Dave Free
Beats wife 2 feel masculine
Short
Called Drake a bully, making him a bihh.
Can't dance like Drake
Horrible dressing style
Racist to half blacks
Ass QUICK rushed drop called MTG : AY DRAKES DAD YOUR SON SUCKS AY DRAKES MOM YOUR SON SUCKS AY ADONIS YOUR DAD SUCKS HAHA GG Drake i gotchyu
No Arabi Rap
Drake made him

Most streamed rappers of 2024 so far on Spotify

7.7b - Drake

5.5b - Travis Scott
5.2b - Kanye West
4.0b - Future
What does this have to do with what I was talking about in the message you quoted:choppawhat::choppawhat:

What does this have to do with what I was talking about in the message you quoted:choppawhat::choppawhat:

K Thot sucks thats what

I’ve never seen a more dedicated Drake dick rider in my entire life. Fatherless behavior if you ask me.
Kendrick fans are that idolizing a MSM Hype tool every election cycle lol
even Biden references Not Like Us

thats his core audience
boomers who still remember slavery lol

"HATING ASS **** YOU A DIRTY WIFE BEATER! HATING ASS **** YOU A DIRTY WIFE BEATER! HATING ASS **** YOU A DIRTY WIFE BEATER! HATING ASS **** YOU A DIRTY WIFE BEATER! HATING ASS **** YOU A DIRTY WIFE BEATER!

Last edited:
Mr. Big Me, won’t go at Em though. Houdini was low key dissing lil buddy. That energy he had for Drake, should be doubled for Em since he is white. Can’t be talking big at Drake for being half white and get quiet if this is what the culture is feeling. Or is it because Em has outperformed them all, continues to do so, that King Kunta is quiet :jordanmf: