Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

What did Kendrick say that hasn’t been said before other than the pedo shit? The deadbeat angle was done already by Pusha T. What’s his proof for the pedo shit anyway? Yeah Drake’s friend BakaNotNice was caught sex trafficking but he was sex trafficking a 22 year old not a minor
They got their talking point of twitter, I thought maybe drake was this type of person but with the way metro be deleting his tweet, it might just be all cap
Post automatically merged:

ironic coming from a drake defender lmao

bro he not going to fuck you he likes em on the younger side :milaugh:
No bigger dick riders than Kendrick fan lol let's stop the delusion

What are u actually waffling abt
Kendrick literally destroyed drake’s allegations abt not calling him black cause he is mixed

It’s more that drake doesn’t follow the black culture and thus they call him white
K-dot called his son black so that proves it ,
It’s not abt the skin

Even if u remove the child , the pedo allegations are too much
Even if u remove that , Kendrick trynna mentor his children cause his father can’t is diabolical

Meet the grahams is what murdered drake
That shit was too nasty man

i dont even think drake is gonna come back from this cause family matters was his nuke
Any one can call someone a pedo it takes no creativity or skill. Saying you a pedo and making some shit up about a fake child is weak as fuck

He’s not gon fuck you lil bro
Lmao, keep projecting dude. Doesn’t change the fact you’re coping harder than Ye fans.
Post automatically merged:

:ihaha::ihaha:

Drake fans are also gay man the way they twerking for that man :shame:
Next level dickriding
Drake had a good one with family matters (even tho I think it’s 🧢) but bro can’t come back after meet the grahams and they not like us.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lyrical genius Kendrick Lamar "You're a pedophile", "You should die". Lmfao. So poetic... The cult of Kendrick is some next level shit. A bunch of music execs trying to gaslight people into thinking this guy is actually musically talented when his flow, delivery and non-existent musical talent are dry af and almost unlistenable. I feel bad for West Coast Rap.

If you call people pedophiles over and over, you might do reputation damage, but artistically Kendrick lost the battle when he didn't even let Drake reply. Just tried to drown him out with quantity instead of letting the quality of his stuff shine through.
Sit this one out buddy, clearly don't know what you're talking about lmfao.

Kendrick knows the machine behind Drake, so he's doing everything necessary to crush this cockroach. Rn he's beating him from every angle: lyrically, in the allegation game, and by the numbers.

This is a cold calculated burial.

I feel like it would be equal if not for the crazy pedo allegations, that shit is too serious if true. Drake needs to kill that shit down cause otherwise it's an easy win for Kendrick.
how the fuck is he gonna kill it down lol

It's been out in the open since forever. texting and hanging around the stranger things girl, and other shit too.

he can't just magically erase all that.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

It's been out in the open since forever. texting and hanging around the stranger things girl, and other shit too.

plus one of his closest homies Baka Not Nice has human trafficking charges

idk bro there's no proof he actually did something no? The victims haven't come forward, it is they who need to speak up not Kendrick lol. Drake is def a bit of a weirdo tho, but there's not enough evidence to say he is a pedo IMO