Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Just sloppy, and desperate, yet people act like he’s still up

Spiraling & repeating the same lies yet didn’t address anything on family matters
What are u actually waffling abt
Kendrick literally destroyed drake’s allegations abt not calling him black cause he is mixed

It’s more that drake doesn’t follow the black culture and thus they call him white
K-dot called his son black so that proves it ,
It’s not abt the skin

Even if u remove the child , the pedo allegations are too much
Even if u remove that , Kendrick trynna mentor his children cause his father can’t is diabolical

Meet the grahams is what murdered drake
That shit was too nasty man

i dont even think drake is gonna come back from this cause family matters was his nuke

Lyrical genius Kendrick Lamar "You're a pedophile", "You should die". Lmfao. So poetic... The cult of Kendrick is some next level shit. A bunch of music execs trying to gaslight people into thinking this guy is actually musically talented when his flow, delivery and non-existent musical talent are dry af and almost unlistenable. I feel bad for West Coast Rap.

If you call people pedophiles over and over, you might do reputation damage, but artistically Kendrick lost the battle when he didn't even let Drake reply. Just tried to drown him out with quantity instead of letting the quality of his stuff shine through.

Lyrical genius Kendrick Lamar "You're a pedophile", "You should die". Lmfao. So poetic... The cult of Kendrick is some next level shit. A bunch of music execs trying to gaslight people into thinking this guy is actually musically talented when his flow, delivery and non-existent musical talent are dry af and almost unlistenable. I feel bad for West Coast Rap.

If you call people pedophiles over and over, you might do reputation damage, but artistically Kendrick lost the battle when he didn't even let Drake reply. Just tried to drown him out with quantity instead of letting the quality of his stuff shine through.

Y’all trying to act like that midget calculated and methodical when he literally sounds like he going through an emotional breakdown with each record. Please.
Post automatically merged:

Midget wifebeater has nothing damn looool
Never expected Kendrick to be this lame it’s actually sad

Post automatically merged:

its over
this is like 3 diss tracks in 1 lmaooo

DRAKE - FAMILY MATTERS - YouTube

Last edited:

Kendrick could put out a 6 minute video of himself moaning and they would just dickride it. This isn’t about music people have already chosen their sides and they won’t change no matter how good a song is.