Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Hope ya'lll shave your head to join the Anti Drake Club

Post automatically merged:

I mean if they Drake and giving them advice I don't see the problem. Yall sensitive lil retards notice how yall still spiralling about the pedo allegations that have existed but never proven since forever
Look at Kendras circle, he has pedos up in TDE
Who tha fuxk are them people? Only one I know is Budden

Kool, erase the names. Michael(40) has been texting your 14 year old daughter at all hours of tha day, telling her pretty she is and how much he misses her and has even been giving her advice on relationships and boys

You kool with that right? Yes or No, ion need nothin else. Jus a yes or no

Talking about Kendrick's circle when Drake supports and openly is friends with a convicted human trafficker in Baka Not Nice 💀
Actual heinous work bruh, Drake made damn sure he held Baka down with a smile Smfh lmao

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

Kool, erase the names. Michael(40) has been texting your 14 year old daughter at all hours of tha day, telling her pretty she is and how much he misses her and has even been giving her advice on relationships and boys

Actual heinous work bruh, Drake made damn sure he held Baka down with a smile Smfh lmao
https://genius.com/Drake-know-yourself-lyrics

"i might declare it a holiday as soon as Baka get back on the road"

💀 Big Sean is a C tier artist I wouldn't say being on one of his songs Is a flex
Kendrick is a B tier artist and got cooked on Heart part 6
30+ days still no daughter

yes

"I hate the way that you dress"
Literal blasphemy lmao

Yall retarded mfs looking for dirt
Baka Not Nice was innocent
Charges related to human trafficking and forcing the woman into prostitution were dropped after she declined to testify.

Last edited:

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt

lmao

LMAO how did this thread reach 28 pages?!!! This was the most straightforward "beef" of all time.

Only thing I can think of is if this is like the old Nakama thread or Critical Vergo debates lol

1-2 Drizzy Vanilli fangirls in their feeling getting jumped by the whole block :toximoji:

wtf does this have anything to do with tha quote you replied to
Kendra is surrounded by pedos and woman beaters Dr. Dre, Kodak Black

Don't throw stones out of a glass house as they say

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Kendra is surrounded by pedos and woman beaters Dr. Dre, Kodak Black

Don't throw stones out of a glass house as they say
When was Kodak signed to TDE? Kendrick made a singular song with Kodak and now he’s around Kendrick? That’s wild, but you won’t say tha same for Drake who factually has Baka around who factually has a trafficking kase and shit, interesting…..

When was Kodak signed to TDE? Kendrick made a singular song with Kodak and now he’s around Kendrick? That’s wild, but you won’t say tha same for Drake who factually has Baka around who factually has a trafficking kase and shit, interesting…..
We truly live in a sick world where its fine to glorify being a pedophile and have it be a diss song toward someone who said numerous times it isn't true! No evidence of him sleeping with children! Him texting her does not make him a pedophile! None of these women ever said Drake slept with them! A pedophile preference is sleeping with under age girls! Drake has never dated under age girls!

" has Baka around who factually has a trafficking kase"
one man is keeping Spotify’s: lights gas electric water phone/internet/cable trash/recycling and sewer on. but they couldn’t even congratulate him on being the first artist to reach 100 billion streams on the platform.

Last edited:
Kendrick is probably the most overrated artist in hip hop. I’m amazed he’s ranked so highly. Drake said it best, “Kendrick just open his mouth, someone hand him a Grammy right now” The powers to be, want jay or kdot to be immortalize as the goat, but it’s just not true.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kendrick is probably the most overrated artist in hip hop. I’m amazed he’s ranked so highly. Drake said it best, “Kendrick just open his mouth, someone hand him a Grammy right now” The powers to be, want jay or kdot to be immortalize as the goat, but it’s just not true.
Name 10 Kendrick songs

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Without google lmao

Nah, hell Drake tha definition of what you jus described. He’s dropped some basura and ***** was loving it cause it’s Drake

When I see Drizzy Vanilli anywhere near the top 10 MCs

I had a lot of fun summer 2018....looks like it's another surgical summer :kobeha:
I can’t even listen to Kendrick anymore. Bro ruined every song for me, imagine resorting to false pedo allegations to “win” and then walk around acting like you’re the shit. Shits sad as fuck. Bro got washed rap wise and had to cover it up

Close this thread bro
No

Drake is far more lyrical than prime Eminem that much is clear as day

Only one near his level now is Lupe Fiasco

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can’t even listen to Kendrick anymore. Bro ruined every song for me, imagine resorting to false pedo allegations to “win” and then walk around acting like you’re the shit. Shits sad as fuck. Bro got washed rap wise and had to cover it up
Like I told you, haven't listened to Kendrick before this beef and don't plan on doing so after. But saying he got washed rap wise is beyond delusional.

You're literally recreating Critical Mindset in the Vergo threads or Carrot4Nakama in the Nakama thread.

Like I told you, haven't listened to Kendrick before this beef and don't plan on doing so after. But saying he got washed rap wise is beyond delusional.

You're literally recreating Critical Mindset in the Vergo threads or Carrot4Nakama in the Nakama thread.
He got washed accept it bro ur black messiah ran from the beef once Heart Part 6 dropped to celebrate his press given victory lap

ADHD
Money trees
How much a dollar cost
Fuck your ethnicity
blacker the berry
Love
Lust
Cartoons n cereal
Mother I Sober
Pride
HUMBLE
DNA
N95
Heart part 1-5

It's fuck your ethnicity till it comes to Drake 😆 insecure wifebeater ass midget

Drake clapped him so badly he needed to use Drake tactics to escape the beef. "Can't toosie slide outta this one" proceeds to toosie slide before Drake even drops a response to MTG

Last edited: