Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

This **** is sick lmao. Buddy defending a 40 year old **** following a girl who jus turned 18, shit is heinous work
Keep riding that 5'5'' midget who can't fight for shit.
Reminder Cuckdrick was afraid of Lupe Fiasco and was NOT on the song Blessings by Big Sean. Kanye and Drake were

Post automatically merged:

This **** is sick lmao. Buddy defending a 40 year old **** following a girl who jus turned 18, shit is heinous work
Reminder Cuckdrick was afraid of Lupe Fiasco and was NOT on the song Blessings by Big Sean. Kanye and Drake were

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

💀 Big Sean is a C tier artist I wouldn't say being on one of his songs Is a flex

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
daily remainder that Drake shouted out Chris Brown on the same song where he accused Kendrick of domestic violence

Nah ion see TM101 on hea. This shit a mockery, that shit was tha greatest debut album eva
Jeezy isn't the kind of artist that sites like that love lol

How you know Lamar Kant fight? We know Drake a hoe for letting TI homie piss on em and that Drake Kant fight since Diddy put hands on em, so……

💀 Big Sean is a C tier artist I wouldn't say being on one of his songs Is a flex
Maybe, but he a A-tier Rapper. He might not make great songs. But he a lyricist like a mfer lol

Jeezy isn't the kind of artist that sites like that love lol
True lol, that shit was a movement when it hit tho. Pun intended, that shit hit like Kravk

Last edited:
How you know Lamar Kant fight? We know Drake a hoe for letting TI homie piss on em and that Drake Kant fight since Diddy put hands on em, so……

Maybe, but he a A-tier Rapper. He might not make great songs. But he a lyricist like a mfer lol

True lol, that shit was a movement when it hit tho. Pun intended, that shit hit like Kravk
dr.dre i heard you like em young

Thats besides the point

Blessings is a top tier hip hop song
also Drake helped create Fuckin Problems
one of the best collab rap songs ever

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
dr.dre i heard you like em young

Thats besides the point

Blessings is a top tier hip hop song
also Drake helped create Fuckin Problems
one of the best collab rap songs ever
It's a good song don't get me wrong

Top tier? Idk about that one

Never was a big fan of fuckin problems

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is generational glazing 😭😭😭

Maybe over the weekend I'll write a non-troll post explaining to @BoaHancocksHusband why most hardcore Canadians don't fuck with Drake.

Before this beef, I only listened to two Kendrick Lamar tracks my entire life. I pretty much rarely listen to music in general, but when I get in the mood, I'll exclusively listen to 80s and 90s rap. I hate anything that came out post 2000. So did you ask yourself why I'm happy he got bodied? It has nothing to do with Kendrick. I'll still never listen to his catalogue.

Just for the record, nothing against his army of fans who are mainly emotional teenagers or casual listeners who just enjoy catchy beats/tunes/melodies, enjoy his music all you want.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Maybe over the weekend I'll write a non-troll post explaining to @BoaHancocksHusband why most hardcore Canadians don't fuck with Drake.

Before this beef, I only listened to two Kendrick Lamar tracks my entire life. I pretty much rarely listen to music in general, but when I get in the mood, I'll exclusively listen to 80s and 90s rap. I hate anything that came out post 2000. So did you ask yourself why I'm happy he got bodied? It has nothing to do with Kendrick. I'll still never listen to his catalogue.

Just for the record, nothing against his army of fans who are mainly emotional teenagers or casual listeners who just enjoy catchy tunes/melodies, enjoy his music all you want.
I'm the same way I mostly listen to early 2000s/90s hip hop with a few 80s sprinkled in but there are a few newer ones that are pretty good

Jid, Saba, Mick Jenkins and Russ just to name a few

drake got swept it’s over
Its not done

drake got swept it’s over
Push Ups and Family Matters best songs in the beef

Only bald oldheads who dickride philosophic bullshit hate drake

Drake just dropped a summer banger. It’s over
UUGLY-Camila Cabello ft. Drake

(Kendrick still in that rat infested NY apartment outside of the compton cc graduation speech and still no daughter or response to heart part 6]

Just for the record, nothing against his army of fans who are mainly emotional teenagers or casual listeners who just enjoy catchy beats/tunes/melodies, enjoy his music all you want.
If you a Canadian and hate Drake to idk what to tell ya
maybe you're misconstruing the whole 'culture' argument a lot of jealous mfs who hate that a Canadian owning the rap game with mixed heritage on top of that.
Its actually MORE impressive that hes owned the game while being from a place that didnt have a hip hop sound in his neighborhood

Drake came with Lil Wayne which is why in NY we know Drizzy one of the goats

The fact Drake been running this shit since 2009 and still does, didnt fall off as hard as post MMLP2 Eminem, and has over 200 Top 100 songs is pretty insane.

Last edited:
Day 1 of thanking god because I have no clue about this drama
thats cuz you're foul

When have I ever defended Dre? Look up any of my posts, there is no Dre support LMAO

Whole time you ova headlong trixks on Drake meat bout how it’s ok for em to do hoe shit and have these creepy ahh interactions with minors
Theres no "creepy" interactions. Its literally just chronically online retards.

All girls supposedly groomed by Drake have all come forward in his defence. So no, Drake is not a groomer and you are a lying sack of shit who loves midget dong

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Theres no "creepy" interactions. Its literally just chronically online retards.
Fasho, so you’d want 40 year old men texting your 14 year old daughter throughout tha day then right?

You’d want men almost in they 30’s taking to your 17 year old daughter and tellin em how attractive and pretty they are and how they’re too young for em to go to jail yet(paraphrasing)

You’d want your 30+ year old “homie” trying to get with your girl after yall break up then right?

Hope ya'lll shave your head to join the Anti Drake Club

Fasho, so you’d want 40 year old men texting your 14 year old daughter throughout tha day then right?

You’d want men almost in they 30’s taking to your 17 year old daughter and tellin em how attractive and pretty they are and how they’re too young for em to go to jail yet(paraphrasing)

You’d want your 30+ year old “homie” trying to get with your girl after yall break up then right?
I mean if they Drake and giving them advice I don't see the problem. Yall sensitive lil retards notice how yall still spiralling about the pedo allegations that have existed but never proven since forever
Look at Kendras circle, he has pedos up in TDE