Powers & Abilities Zoro has CoC and AdCoC, stip

Stop depending on the Vivre Cards and ignore what happened in the manga. I know Zoro fans are annoying but Zoro is actually a pretty cool character himself.

No one can deny two things even if you were a Sanji fan; Zoro is above Sanji currently due to the huge difference in AP and the second thing is that Zoro has both the basic and advanced forms of CoC.

Now why did the VCs stated only CoO and CoA? Because Zoro is still unaware that he has CoC and is only using it subconsciously from the muscle memory of the King fight. Also he uses it as Asura since Ennies Lobby.

I think that Oda is planning to have Zoro be aware of and uses it willingly on Elbaf where he will split the sky with a top tier similar to Luffy
That's not the reason at all.

The manga showed us Zoro has CoC/ACoC. Zoro acknowledged during his battle with King he has CoC and he knocked out Beast Pirates fodders with his haki

Knocking out people with haki is the main way to tell if someone has CoC haki.

During his battle against King, Zoro improvrd his CoC haki skills and learned how to freely use CoC/ACoC.

Zoro learned how to add to his overwhelming CoA haki.

Zoro learned how to use ACoC without needing to use overwhelming CoA haki and he can use it without needed to use ACoC haki with enma at the same time.

Zoro improved his ACoC output and can use overwhelming ACoC haki.

The reason Oda hasn't listed Zoro as an official CoC user is because the world doesn't know he has it.

Being a CoC user is a big deal and not every CoC users can coated attacks with CoC. Only a few of the strongest can. The Straw Hats having 2 CoC/ACoC users is an even bigger deal and makes them a bigger thread to the world government.

Oda is waiting for the right moment to reveal Zoro's CoC/ACoC powers to the world. It will shock the world. That time is coming soon and it will be like rooftop 2.0. Unlike Luffy and Sanji, Zoro hasn't used his new powers (KoH) on Egghead Island. When Zoro uses that power is when the world will know he's a CoC user. KoH Zoro vs Nusjuro is coming soon.

The reason Oda hasn't listed Zoro as an official CoC user is because the world doesn't know he has it.

Being a CoC user is a big deal and not every CoC users can coated attacks with CoC. Only a few of the strongest can. The Straw Hats having 2 CoC/ACoC users is an even bigger deal and makes them a bigger thread to the world government.

Oda is waiting for the right moment to reveal Zoro's CoC/ACoC powers to the world. It will shock the world. That time is coming soon and it will be like rooftop 2.0. Unlike Luffy and Sanji, Zoro hasn't used his new powers (KoH) on Egghead Island. When Zoro uses that power is when the world will know he's a CoC user. KoH Zoro vs Nusjuro is coming soon.

You're coming up with all kinds of cope because Zolo's a fodder and the VC didn't give him CoC:luffylaugh:
Either Zoro has has CoC or he doesnt and Zoro's CoA has the same properties of CoC/ACoC and his haki makes every ACoC user look pathetic.

Zoro knocked out people with just CoA and beat a YC1 character with just CoA. While Kaido and Shanks needed ACoC to do the same.

Zoro beat and scarred a lunarian with just CoA. While yonko Joyboy Nika ACoC user Luffy struggle to beat a weaker lunarian knockoff.
:milaugh:

Thanks for hyping up Zoro beyond Yonko level.

Either Zoro has has CoC or he doesnt and Zoro's CoA has the same properties of CoC/ACoC and his haki makes every ACoC user look pathetic.

Zoro knocked out people with just CoA and beat a YC1 character with just CoA. While Kaido and Shanks needed ACoC to do the same.

Zoro beat and scarred a lunarian with just CoA. While yonko Joyboy Nika ACoC user Luffy struggle to beat a weaker lunarian knockoff.

He also did about a billion times more damage to Lucci without CoC that Luffy couldn't do with CoC and Awakening @SkySanji

Zolo doesn't have CoC, he's just been borrowing it from Enma this entire time.

And the VC confirms that Zolo is equal to Lucci, he's a fodder.

Zolo doesn't have CoC, he's been borrowing it from Enma this entire time.
Enma providing Zoro stronger CoC than Joy Boy could provide Luffy.

Lol where? It just confirms what I always say that Luffy never defeated Lucci.

It further confirmed Luffy never defeated mentally conflicted 10% power kizaru either. Full Power Luffy confirmed nerfed Kizarus equal.
Post automatically merged:

Oh wait didn't it also confirm Old Rayleigh = Luffy although I think Old Rayleigh one shots.

Zolo doesn't have CoC, he's just been borrowing it from Enma this entire time.

Try again.

Enma takes haki from the current user using it at the time it's used.

The funny thing about VC is the picture it used wasn't enma.

It was the demon splitter and it calls it CoC.

Remember, you can train to obtain CoC. Either you have it or you don't. Oda trolled you just because the world doesn't know Zoro has CoC.

Try again.

Enma takes haki from the current user using it at the time it's used.

The funny thing about VC is the picture it used wasn't enma.

It was the demon splitter and it calls it CoC.

Remember, you can train to obtain CoC. Either you have it or you don't. Oda trolled you just because the world doesn't know Zoro has CoC.
Enma is giving Zolo Oden's CoC bro, that's why fodder Zolo's only listed as a CoA/CoO user, otherwise the VC guys would have to write
Armament, Observation and Conqueror (borrowed from Enma)
That's too much, so instead they just list him as a CoA/CoO user.

Enma is giving Zolo Oden's CoC bro, that's why fodder Zolo's only listed as a CoA/CoO user, otherwise the VC guys would have to write
Actually you are going directly against Manga, because Zoro said I will stop regulating my Haki, not saying I'll stop taking Haki.

But I keep proving to you Luffy was using Joy Boys Haki, and suddenly Luffy getting Gear 5th time limit only confirms that.

Luffy + Joy Boy Combo = Old Rayleigh according to Vivre Card.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you never address when I factually prove to you that Luffy is using Joy Boys residual CoC and is still equal to Lucci overall as confirmed by Vivre Card @SkySanji

That's too much, so instead they just list him as a CoA/CoO user.
Nothing you say will change the following facts.

Oden's father, who make famed swords, tells Zoro that enma works by forcing the weilder to release more of their haki than they wishes.

Nothing about enma storing and giving the user Oden's haki.

Zoro trying to figure out how to control enma and deciding to give enma all of his haki that make people faint. The main way to tell if someone has CoC haki.

Keep coping.

Nothing you say will change the following facts.

Oden's father, who make famed swords, tells Zoro that enma works by forcing the weilder to release more of their haki than they wishes.

Nothing about enma storing and giving the user Oden's haki.

Zoro trying to figure out how to control enma and deciding to give enma all of his haki that make people faint. The main way to tell if someone has CoC haki.

Keep coping.
You really catching his baits rather than baiting him back.

Just ask him what is his prove that Luffy wasn't borrowing Joy Boys CoC. I wanna know his answer

You really catching his baits rather than baiting him back.

Just ask him what is his prove that Luffy wasn't borrowing Joy Boys CoC. I wanna know his answer
Can't be just a coincidence that all 3 Strawhat wearers have AdCoC. Clearly the SH gave them all high level haki <- the equivalent of his argument