Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I've already mentioned it, but i'll say it again - the only thing that i think is suitable for the BIG EVENT they're talking about, is the death of one of the Gorosei and the chaos this will create. - nothing else comes to mind.

However, there is no chance of that for now.

This editor's comment is also very interesting - because currently everyone expects the imminent end of Egg Head - and this statement indicates the opposite.

:shocked::shocking::snoopy::crazwhat::michalaugh::smoothieduck:
Saturn dies the most painful death in front of the whole world

The next chapter is probably a Luffy hype chapter :steef:

G5 about to eat the mother frame and permanently kill a gorosei (Saturn probs) :steef::steef::steef::steef:
No. Just more reader bait. I'm disappointed that the editor didn't shed some tears to emphasize his statement.
Post automatically merged:

It sounds goated tbh
Why can't Clownda just write a good plot:pepehands: this absolute fraud.

No. Just more reader bait. I'm disappointed that the editor didn't shed some tears to emphasize his statement.
Post automatically merged:

It sounds goated tbh
Why can't Clownda just write a good plot:pepehands: this absolute fraud.
Pew editor statement post also made it seem like the major Egghead incident hasn't occurred yet, so that means VP death/broadcast/Kizaru/Gorosei/Saturn/BBP etc etc all those weren't the major Egghead incident that caused the world a shock it had never experienced before, it means it hasn't happened yet and we reaching the climax rn, and we know Luffy always looks best during the climax, and rn for the first time G5 is interacting with the friend of the OG joy boy, Saturn had death/defeat flags from the beginning. "Emet....Only when the time comes...." Its HIM time, Joy boy about to turn the world upside down :funky::steef::lumazed::yonjidoggy:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Pew editor statement post also made it seem like the major Egghead incident hasn't occurred yet, so that means VP death/broadcast/Kizaru/Gorosei/Saturn/BBP etc etc all those weren't the major Egghead incident that caused the world a shock it had never experienced before, it means it hasn't happened yet and we reaching the climax rn, and we know Luffy always looks best during the spotlight, and rn for the first time G5 is interacting with the friend of the OG joy boy, Saturn had death/defeat flags from the beginning. Joy boy about to turn the world upside down :funky::steef::lumazed::yonjidoggy:
I like you when you wank Luffy without downplaying Woro, keep this energy :kata:

Pew editor statement post also made it seem like the major Egghead incident hasn't occurred yet, so that means VP death/broadcast/Kizaru/Gorosei/Saturn/BBP etc etc all those weren't the major Egghead incident that caused the world a shock it had never experienced before, it means it hasn't happened yet and we reaching the climax rn, and we know Luffy always looks best during the spotlight, and rn for the first time G5 is interacting with the friend of the OG joy boy, Saturn had death/defeat flags from the beginning. Joy boy about to turn the world upside down :funky::steef::lumazed::yonjidoggy:
Yes Loda please kill Saturn. But make the Robot do it not Luffy, that's too early.