General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
the amount of unconstructivity by Zorotards in this thread lol

I am out. No point in discussing with a herd of monkeys.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He implied zoro is second strongest here

He didn't imply anything there regarding Zoro vs Luffy.
He talked about Bepo and everyone automatically applied that to Zoro.
This is the guy who has always placed Zoro's strength equal to Luffy's in databook.
And the guy who has shown Zoro's overwhelming power far ahead of Luffy's on the rooftop.

And supposedly that same guy has now changed his mind and places Zoro as 2nd strongest? No.
People simply don't understand what #2 means here, just like people don't understand what World's Strongest Pirate means.
Mihawk is also #2 of Cross Guild, it doesn't mean he is 2nd strongest. Leaders are by default #1s, whether they are strongest or weakest.
In the Colorspread with bepo :sanmoji:

Also our idolo Lucci confirmed it in the manga :finally:
Actually, Lucci confirmed the complete opposite.
He ain't impressed by Yonko's power.
He is impressed by the power of the underling.

This is the guy who has always placed Zoro's strength equal to Luffy's in databook.
And the guy who has shown Zoro's overwhelming power far ahead of Luffy's on the rooftop.

And supposedly that same guy has now changed his mind and places Zoro as 2nd strongest? No.
People simply don't understand what #2 means here, just like people don't understand what World's Strongest Pirate means.
Mihawk is also #2 of Cross Guild, it doesn't mean he is 2nd strongest. Leaders are by default #1s, whether they are strongest or weakest.

careful, shillew fans use that sbs to scale him above kuzan

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

He literally said " same goes for Zoro" while saying Bepo is number 2 combat wise

Its okay nik.

Never would have I thought I will see a day when people will twist a simple statement made by oda to suit their agenda lmao

Just look at all the excuses lol

Now these people are saying oda doesn't mean it ...oda no longer mean it blah blah

When oda made the statement this month itself lol
@mly90 @Roo can we get a spinoff manga with only law and zoro building a guild specialize in hunting down all nikas:suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
careful, shillew fans use that sbs to scale him above kuzan
Shiryu fans don't need that spread to have him above Kuzan.
Once the time comes, it will be clear that he ain't just above Kuzan but above Blackbeard as well.

He literally said " same goes for Zoro" while saying Bepo is number 2 combat wise

Its okay nik.
Yes and the same goes for Mihawk.
Aka you still don't get it.

Reborn

Shiryu fans don't need that spread to have him above Kuzan.
Once the time comes, it will be clear that he ain't just above Kuzan but above Blackbeard as well.

Yes and the same goes for Mihawk.
Aka you still don't get it.
I get it.

You don't wanna accept it.

Mihawk isn't not in the color spread so bringing him doesn't make sense.

Oda talked about characters in the color spread and he clearly implied zoro is number 2 combat wise.

You are no different from people who are twisting oda's statement in this thread regarding zoro being second protag.
Post automatically merged:

The question ask why is Bepo there when Law has multiple 2nd in commands. "Same goes for zoro" is in a sentence where Oda states not everybody there is the vice captain of their crew.
Question - reader thought there are many 2s in command so does Bepo is strongest?

That's the question.

Oda - says " same like Zoro" not everyone can be VC but I picked number 2s and Bepo is the one because he is second strongest combat wise

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I get it.

You don't wanna accept it.

Mihawk isn't not in the color spread so bringing him doesn't make sense.

Oda talked about characters in the color spread and he clearly implied zoro is number 2 combat wise.

You are no different from people who are twisting oda's statement in this thread regarding zoro being second protag.
No, you don't. It is just more convenient for you not to accept what is controversial.
Doesnt matter whether Mihawk is in the spread or not, he is perfect example that debunks this nonsense.
That spread has never been Oda's powerscaling, 2nd strongest people of those organizations.

The spread is about number 2s, which is based on prominence. It just happens that most #2s of organizations are also 2nd strongest.
I am not twisting anything, I have seen who is the strongest on the rooftop, you saw it too and yet you pretend like you didn't.
You are on borrowed time, you can deny it but you cant deny it forever.

Reborn

No, you don't. It is just more convenient for you not to accept what is controversial.
Doesnt matter whether Mihawk is in the spread or not, he is perfect example that debunks this nonsense.
That spread has never been Oda's powerscaling, 2nd strongest people of those organizations.

The spread is about number 2s, which is based on prominence. It just happens that most #2s of organizations are also 2nd strongest.
I am not twisting anything, I have seen who is the strongest on the rooftop, you saw it too and yet you pretend like you didn't.
You are on borrowed time, you can deny it but you cant deny it forever.
Yes it matters because oda talked about characters in the spread.

You are inserting Mihawk out of nowhere to make a case which is irrelevant.

And, this spread belongs to chapter 1031.

And, oda clearly said - Bepo is second strongest combat wise and he's number 2 like others in the spread.

Combat wise means strength and not prominence.

You can see anything you want but I will take author's words over yours.