Break Week Are you guys really into that goofy ass nika shit?

Nika?

• Total voters
Hate everything about it and Gear 5.

Easily my most disliked of Oda's decisions.

Luffy is just another messiah MC now. Apparently it wasn't enough for him to have absurd Haki in addition to having the world's most dangerous man for a father and a legendary Marine for a grandfather.

He also just had to be chosen by a god fruit.

Also, miss me with that goofy ass toon force bullshit.

It is what it is
Post automatically merged:

Hate everything about it and Gear 5.

Easily my most disliked of Oda's decisions.

Luffy is just another messiah MC now. Apparently it wasn't enough for him to have absurd Haki in addition to having the world's most dangerous man for a father and a legendary Marine for a grandfather.

He also just had to be chosen by a god fruit.

Also, miss me with that goofy ass toon force bullshit.
To be fair for quite some time he had no idea about haki and had to train it

To be fair for quite some time he had no idea about haki and had to train it
It's not an issue that he has it. It's not even an issue he's one of the most talented and complete Haki users we've seen in the series. That ad his lineage is to be expected.

It's the messiah fruit I don't need and the reality bending powers that come with it. I got what Oda was going for, but this was a mistake.

I'd much rather he would've just retained the Devil Fruit as it was. Awakening could've still resulted in similar powers and abilities without overdoing it to the point it's Looney Tunes nonsense that I dislike.

The powers are nice, but him being a retard clown is cringe. No stakes whatsoever. Yes luffy had always been carefree BUT he got serious when it mattered (pre timeskip - all the way till WCI)
Gags now and then wouldn't be bad but the nonstop circus is too much.

And the lore/destiny/clownboy/messiah/chosen one shit was meh.

Deadbodies around? Who gives a shit, Having Fun!

Fighting a dude who had fucked over a country and directly/indirectly fucked over people you've made friends with, Having Fun!

Luffy vs arlong had way more emotions.
Luffy vs Dofla had way more weight

Plus the astronomical amounts of wank from nika worshippers makes this whole thing more cringe.

Lolda went from onepiece to clownpiece.

If luffy/nika can get his shit straight and fight without being a clown for 4 panels, that might be a change for better.

Anyways, there are people who really love this nika shitshow, so W for them ig.

The powers are nice, but him being a retard clown is cringe. No stakes whatsoever. Yes luffy had always been carefree BUT he got serious when it mattered (pre timeskip - all the way till WCI)
Gags now and then wouldn't be bad but the nonstop circus is too much.

And the lore/destiny/clownboy/messiah/chosen one shit was meh.

Deadbodies around? Who gives a shit, Having Fun!

Fighting a dude who had fucked over a country and directly/indirectly fucked over people you've made friends with, Having Fun!

Luffy vs arlong had way more emotions.
Luffy vs Dofla had way more weight

Plus the astronomical amounts of wank from nika worshippers makes this whole thing more cringe.

Lolda went from onepiece to clownpiece.

If luffy/nika can get his shit straight and fight without being a clown for 4 panels, that might be a change for better.

Anyways, there are people who really love this nika shitshow, so W for them ig.
Exactly my point and also my biggest problem with nika

Inb4 GoDfY negs your fave, the only thing Clownfy negs is the series itself. Zoro carrying circus piece.
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

There is a literal thread in this godforsaken place discussion how they hate one piece and how likely are they gonna drop it and there is a majority who voted 8-10 on a scala

This is not the empirical evidence you think it is I'm afraid Kartoffel bro:josad:
Yeah I remember that thread actually. I did vote 9 if I remember right. Nika destroyed luffy for me. Zoro is the only reason I stick to one piece. Maybe mihawk too. I want to see their duel.

Yes, because it makes sense from the way the story has been written.

People hated G4 when that was relatively new

People hated G3 and G2 when that was relatively new

People hated on Impel Down and Marineford because of the way Luffy was so insanely lucky and defied the odds

Now all loved in hindsight almost universally. Same will happen with G5. People just don't like sudden changes in One Piece because they are rare in One Piece and they sometimes feel out of place. Get over it and if you truly don't enjoy the Manga, just drop it and leave the forum.

I love Nika, & Luffy's personality when hes in it. I enjoy seeing serious psychopaths flabbergasted by some silliness

Love his Dawn series of attacks

I'm holdin out hope he rubbers up one of the SH's so they can go G2