Break Week Are you guys really into that goofy ass nika shit?

Nika?

• Total voters
I don't see why we have to pretend that one piece was not looney toons before
That's what I'm saying. Is it more over the top now? Sure. Would I prefer more serious moments with Luffy from time to time? Of course. But this has always been in the manga to a degree. I grew up watching shit like this, so it doesn't bother me one bit.
Post automatically merged:

am not 12 yrs old anymore unfortunately
Don't act like you can't throw on Space Jam right now and enjoy that shit.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Goated movie.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I like G5 design. Adding touch of looney toon is fine as well and sometimes it is funny.

With G5 abilities, oda has definitely open the box of new ideas and creativity he can incorporate in Luffy's fighting style.

My only issue is Luffy's constant laughing and non seriousness. It takes tension away and tones down the gravity of the situation.

Imagine we are watching the anime - two top tiers are trying to kill VP and sanji is struggling to run away from there with VP, suddenly kiz laser hits VP and he dies ..*sad background music plays*

Then, in next scene you have Nika who is standing close to VP and is an ally laughing like crazy

They are loosing their eyes here because they are about to plunge from hundreds of miles up in the air

Nika uses the eye gag without any funny context
That's my point.... What was the point of doing that at all... It added nothing... I also don't know why they became cartoon... As the explanation said nika has freedom to change whatever he wants however.... But it feels like it just changes to Looney tunes.... Maybe my theory of oda self inserting himself as a mangaka in one piece will come true.... One piece is a manga which oda found and created it... He would break that barrier.... :lusalty:

I enjoy Nika, it's not my absolute favorite but it's better than majority of the transformations in anime, it's fun seeing him manipulate the environment and bounce around seeing all he can do to completely overwhelm is opponents

Also there are plenty of times Nika was completely serious

While he was fighting Kaido he was 100% serious, and when he was fighting the gorosei

Just because someone is laughing doesn't mean they aren't taking things seriously

Also Luffy is rarely ever serious If anything Nika is more like how Luffy naturally is

Not everyone needs to be a brooding brute

That's Zoros job and he does a damn good job at it
Joyboy will laugh, he is Joyboy not sadboy and Nika has shown a lot of emotions like angry while stopping Kizaru and Saturn but since people have hard time understanding the story and want their headcannon to come true, they have problem.

Luffy is always like this, he is using his power of imagination and clowning. How people fail to understand this after 1120 chapters is laughable. Either you guys skip the chapters or you lack the ability to understand the story, no in between. Re-read the story. This man hid himself in a barrell while going out on the sea with preparation fit to last a day out.

Those that are crying either are too dumb to understand shit or are stupid to ignore everything just to talk shit.

There was some anime on TV.
I did watch it 1 min despite nothing on TV.
It was egghead, with a lot of ass behind view....

One Piece is dead lmao.
Zoro deutergonist ?
Who gives af ?
Nika ?
Who gives af ?

One Piece is a flying Fuck