General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Oda chooses Luffy, Shanks and Teach like goofy characters to lead the series;

Thats what Oda meant, Ryuma is goofy too. But Zolo is a different stoic character.

Bloodlines can inherit the power but not personality;

Roger and Ace are different.
Linlin and Linlin family different.
Garp and Dragon are different.
Ryuma and Zolo are different.

Oda designed Zolo as Buggy's underling :milaugh:

Zolo's Early Design:

So that instead of ''Pirate Hunter'', Oda chose "Marine Hunter'' to be Buggy's new underling.

Logiko is right. If Ryuma bloodline was equally important Imu would cut Luffy and Zolo posters not Luffy and Teach posters.

Nice post.
Don't waste time
These guys think Zoro is 2nd MC next time Luffy

While the dude is sometimes irrelevant in Majors aecs these days

I don't think she is joining anymore hehe
See, so your entire "I've been studying narrative telling for more than a decade" is just pure nonsense.

I've seen theories of OPtubers citing raw translations, cipher some numbers to interpret incoming events in One Piece, only for it... not happening at all.
Sure, you can say you are trying hard to analyse the story but again, it doesn't make your argument better than the other users here.

And quite frankly, it's fucking stupid to claim you could tell more than Oda about this point.

Also, bragging about your narrative skills being better than others (especially that "I'm an expert because I've been "studying" narrative telling for 150 years!") is some OP neckbeard elitist, discord mod cliche lmao.

That's basically you:

Oda chooses Luffy, Shanks and Teach like goofy characters to lead the series;

Thats what Oda meant, Ryuma is goofy too. But Zolo is a different stoic character.

Bloodlines can inherit the power but not personality;

Roger and Ace are different.
Linlin and Linlin family different.
Garp and Dragon are different.
Ryuma and Zolo are different.
Zoro has countless goofy moments he just knows when to be serious Loda couldn't make it more clear who the real parallel is

Zoro ain't Sasuke, Killua, Vegeta

He doesn't even thrive for the same goal as Luffy
He's never taken down any major villain of the arc and won't do
He hasn't been the main guy of the arc since what? I don't even remember
He's not Luffy's RIVAL !!!

Some deuteragonist in Shonen :

- Vegeta
- Sasuke
- Kilua
- Bakugo
- Megumi
- Louis
- Armin
- Sei
- Suzaku

etc etc

Good luck if you think Zoro is even remotely close in importance and developed as much as them in their story
I think people here just associate strength with importance. Basically “zoro the strongest = zoro the most important”
Which is definitely an opinion

When all it really is is that zoro is based on a protagonist from a different story oda wrote and almost continued

Like if we look early on nami at every point in the story in all its versions was a part of it. With every version of luffy having a nami even before the rest of the crew was thought about
I don’t think that makes her the 2nd main character tho mainly because there isn’t one

Ryuma was originally his own thing with his own story separate from one piece and even zoro. With him eventually being incorporated into the story through what was zoro. Like even zoro wasn’t always inspired/based on ryuma until a bit later on in his inception
Sanji also seemingly a separate thing at first but oda eventually incorporating the ideas of Romeo into him. Romeo seemingly an important character in Ryuma’s story if oda went down that path instead

So basically basically
Lunami and zosan have always been canon
:sweat::shocked::sweat:

See, so your entire "I've been studying narrative telling for more than a decade" is just pure nonsense.
Welp, you don't have to believe mate. I do not intend to give you a full resume here
:shocking:

Sure, you can say you are trying hard to analyse the story but again, it doesn't make your argument better than the other users here.
In this case, yes.

Also don't forget one thing: Theorizing is NOT the same thing as analysing the story.

I have theorized a few thing a few times (Carrot's future for example). But when I'm analysing the story, this is not a matter of hypothesis but narrative datas.

Usually, when I'm saying something about the narration of One Piece, I'm correct (if not all the time).

You don't have to listen, but I suggest you consider what I have to say. Especially in this matter here since this is not even about One Piece but about a VERY BASIC RULE of contemporary storytelling.

And quite frankly, it's fucking stupid to claim you could tell more than Oda about this point.
Never said that. You are inventing stuff honey.

:kayneshrug:

Also, bragging about your narrative skills being better than others (especially that "I'm an expert because I've been "studying" narrative telling for 150 years!") is some OP neckbeard elitist, discord mod cliche lmao.
That's not wrong. But you also have to take into consideration the fact that the opposition I face (you for example) is also the ignorant clichee of biased fan who think they can analyse a story without understanding basic principle suich as the fact that the word used to describe Zoro is literally taken from a specific type of greek drama that has absolutely no contemporary equivalence..

I'm simply adapting to the audiance mate. Be more open minded and less toxic and I won't have to brag

:kata:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I've seen theories of OPtubers citing raw translations, cipher some numbers to interpret incoming events in One Piece, only for it... not happening at all.

That's basically you:

that ''ackshually'' meme defines logiko to a T.
him and his dunning-kruger syndrome are just like that:suresure: