Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

My bet: A number of the swords won’t have a current master.

Ryumas Shusui was in a grave in Wano and later on Thriller Bark.

My second bet: Most are safeguarded by WG.

I predict at least 4-5 swords that we saw in front of the Empty Throne are top 12 or top 21 swords. Makes sense that the Royalty that laid them down had access to such top swords. That might be why their whereabouts are unknown.

And similar to WG handing admirals top DF the WG can also provide Gorosei, Admirals or Other staff top swords.

That would explain Color Admirals, Fujitora & Green Bull. It could also explain Nasjuro, Magellan and Shiryu. CP0 boss as well down the line.

F

Foul Legacy

Even for Law I seriously doubt he has one, if Woro doesn't have one
Woro doesn't need a ready made Supreme grade to he strong.
No normal sword can take on Gura punches without Haki. And we know law has shit haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah but that was according to him now there is Road to laughtale and other stuff hyping Saijos so I am revaluating his strength. I don't believe in titles but having the strongest blade is indeed a feat.
You're believing in it now, that doesnt change the fact that the info is just being rehashed again & again.

The real ones never doubted a statement like that for 1000+ chapters after it was given.

There are 12 blades:
1. Yoru
2. Murakumogiri
3. Ace
5. Shodai Kitetsu
6. Yakuza Kasen

The other 6 are likely
1. Gryphon
2. Oto
3. Kogarashi
4. Rayleighs Sword
5. Xebecs Saber
6. Garlings Sword
Believe is something like this, maybe with Oto and Kogarashi being the "same weapon" and the giant king having a final one, a Axe pehaps

Roger, Venus and now Fujitora. Why does Oda keep giving the supreme grade swords to characters who are not swordsmen? It's gonna get worse when we find out non-swordsmen Shanks, Rayleigh and Garling have the remaining ones. Would it really be so difficult to give them wooden sticks instead and leave the swords to the swordsmen? Not even Oden had a supreme grade blade, come on now. :josad:

I think Napoleon is likely a supreme grade

BM has some of the highest tiers of physical strength and haki in the series, no way she wouldn’t be able to wield a supreme grade. Especially since she was clashing on par with Kaido using that sword.

Idk if Rayleigh actually had any supreme grades. We saw in the oden flashback that he actually uses two sword style. Imo he might just have two great grades

I'm not convinced Xebec definitely had a Supreme Grade Sword - we don't even know if Xebec used a sword. If Xebec had one, it likely is in the hands of another today (maybe Shiryu or Shanks?). This means there is one more. I would wager this sword is either Aramaki's sword, or simply not a sword at all but another bladed weapon (like how Whitebeard's is a Bisento, not a sword). Something like Gaban's axes would also be viable options.

I have to ask though, where are Shiki's swords now? Who's using them now? I assume other Gods Knights will have access to high ranking swords - why not these as well?

My other question is where is Ace? Roger was captured, presumably with his sword in possession. I'm sure someone in the World Government/Marines has it, but cannot point the finger to who
Post automatically merged:

Sorry the recent SBS doesn't suit the agenda