Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not convinced Xebec definitely had a Supreme Grade Sword - we don't even know if Xebec used a sword. If Xebec had one, it likely is in the hands of another today (maybe Shiryu or Shanks?). This means there is one more. I would wager this sword is either Aramaki's sword, or simply not a sword at all but another bladed weapon (like how Whitebeard's is a Bisento, not a sword). Something like Gaban's axes would also be viable options.

I have to ask though, where are Shiki's swords now? Who's using them now? I assume other Gods Knights will have access to high ranking swords - why not these as well?

My other question is where is Ace? Roger was captured, presumably with his sword in possession. I'm sure someone in the World Government/Marines has it, but cannot point the finger to who
Post automatically merged:

Sorry the recent SBS doesn't suit the agenda

The character is the GOAT and most revered young swordsman aside from Zoro.
As much as you or I can like the character, Cavendish Is a basically a zero in the eyes of the world. Cavendish can't even compare to a Jack. And even if he could, even if he could rival King, that wouldn't change anything.

As of now Saijos were put in the hands of full fledged top tiers. Not even Oden got one.

As much as you or I can like the character, Cavendish Is a basically a zero in the eyes of the world. Cavendish can't even compare to a Jack. And even if he could, even if he could rival King, that wouldn't change anything.

As of now Saijos were put in the hands of full fledged top tiers. Not even Oden got one.
Durandal too stronk