Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

But as always haki reign supreme.
WSM is a Supreme Grade user. He is also a DF merchant, where he gets most of his power from. The weapon is simply a conduit to channel his own enormous power.

WB proves that DFs can and do make you stronger than pure ACoC users like Roger. Having a Supreme Grade blade helps channel their power, but is ultimately not a necessity for them.

WSM is a Supreme Grade user. He is also a DF merchant, where he gets most of his power from. The weapon is simply a conduit to channel his own enormous power.

WB proves that DFs can and do make you stronger than pure ACoC users like Roger. Having a Supreme Grade blade helps channel their power, but is ultimately not a necessity for them.
Point is We don't know if WB statement was mainly for His DF.
Or Haki. Or Physical might + Haki.
Weevil has adopted the same way of fighting from WB and is called a monster and compared to WB. He doesn't have the fruit. Physical strength is all I can guess.
Also I'm not denying the DF factor. But withstanding WB might probably that DF+Haki+physical strength all in weapon fighting.

I don't expect Haki and Physical might from Law. I can't see on the same view as WB.
Take away his fruit and he would still be a certified Top tier.

Kaidou reassured again , no matter what devil fruit or awakening. Haki will transcend all.

Kaidou reassured again , no matter what devil fruit or awakening. Haki will transcend all.
That's also a scam btw, Kaido didn't have Awakening, Goofy beat Kaido thanks to his DF's awakening and ACoA emission, not ACoC.

Shanks who is pure Haki user is afraid of BB who is the biggest DF merchant ever.

Law's DF beat out Vergo's Haki despite Law's Haki being weaker than Vergo.

Joyboy was a mythical DF user, Gorosei main strengths lie in their DFs, etc.

BB himself says that DFs are worth the price you pay for being weak to the sea. There's certainly a narrative that suggests DFs can and do surpass Haki in general.

So with Recent SBS ,
we have new Supreme Grade user.
:pepebusi:

currently we onli have 5 confirmed Supreme Grade users.

1) User - Mihawk (World Strongest Swordsman)
Sword - Yoru
(the strongest Blade in existence)

2) User - Whitebeard (World Strongest Man)
Weapon - Murakumogiri

3) User - Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro
Weapon - Shodai Kitetsu

4) User - Gold D. ROGER
Weapon - Ace

5) User - Fujitora
Weapon - Yakuza Kasen

Now we are left with 7 More Supreme Grade Users.
" feel Free to make your Guess. "

6) User - Shanks
Sword - Gryphon

7) User - Traflagar D. WATERLAW
Weapon - Kikoku

8) User - Figarland Garling
Weapon - Unknown

9) User - Rayleigh
Weapon - Unknown

10) User - Unknown
Weapon - Spear of Elbaf

11) User - Shiki
Weapon - Oto and Kogarashi

12) User - Caven Dish
Sword - Durandal

My reason to believe so
1) Shanks being Solidifed Top tier , Needs to have Stronger blade to withstand that power and fight with Mihawk for so long.

2) Law , I know weird but , Similar to WB and Fujitora , Law uses Sword to use his DF. And this sword went Toe to Toe with Gura Punch without Haki , The strength insane. ALSO Law Sword is cursed , High chances Law found the sword after getting the DF and Sword Choose him.

3) I mean come on , Garling sure does look like a Top tier Fighter and Someone who actually Fought in God's Valley against Roger and Xebec and Whitebeard.

4) Rayleigh Being a supreme grade user is no stretch at all. But maybe he put his sword somewhere after roger crew disbanded.

5) Shiki , A top tier Fighter Alongside Roger and Whitebeard. Destroyed half of the Marienford. Bro sure do love his swords a lot.

6) Spear of Elbaf , I'm damn sure , We do have an image of all the Supreme grade Weapon and a spear is one of them too. Not to forget Odin the All father also carried a Spear. Elbaf Arc next we are getting a new spear.

7) lmao I just filled in the spot somehow.
but possible candidates except for him are ,
Xebec, Bigmam, Kaidou and Kizaru.
I KNOW KIZARU SOUNDS WEIRD BUT

this sword really names after 3 great treasure and one of them was a sword.

And light can't be solidified. Yet the sword is solidified. Maybe this sword is only attained through a DF.

As we already know 12 supreme grade is based on real life system. And later on 3 more swords were added to it.
and we all know what those three Swords are
:pepeshy:
13) USER - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Wado Ichmonji

14) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Enma

15) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Sandai Kitetsu
You forgot Xebec. He is a swordsman (almost confirmed): (1) he is holding a sword in one of his silhouettes; (2) he clashed with Roger in God Valley (I guess oda made a sword sound effect but I'm not sure)

Woahhhh nice.
Actually i dont really know how supreme grade sword work, beside "isodai kitetsu" And their user.
But i believe later "black sword" Can be classified as supreme grade or maybe they can make their class itself.
Cant wait how sandai vs isodai fight will end. :steef:

That's also a scam btw, Kaido didn't have Awakening, Goofy beat Kaido thanks to his DF's awakening and ACoA emission, not ACoC.

Shanks who is pure Haki user is afraid of BB who is the biggest DF merchant ever.

Law's DF beat out Vergo's Haki despite Law's Haki being weaker than Vergo.

Joyboy was a mythical DF user, Gorosei main strengths lie in their DFs, etc.

BB himself says that DFs are worth the price you pay for being weak to the sea. There's certainly a narrative that suggests DFs can and do surpass Haki in general.
- I don't think only ACoA and Awakening would have pulled the job. ACoC was an important factor considering the AP required tackle Blazing Bagua.
- Shanks been beware of BB even before He got the devil fruits though.
- We have many instances of that tbh , The logic of Strong Haki cut weaker haki it certainly true but we Scenes where arnament is broken by simple Pierce or Cut attack. Major example being Hordy Bitting Luffy arnament Arm , no Way hordy had better CoA than luffy. Pierce / Cut attack have tend to show results even among strong haki cases. Also Law cutting Vergo does not mean he has stronger Haki than vergo , it was mixture of Both sword and DF which resulted in that AP which surpassed Vergo CoA level.
- Joyboy is weird Example taken but we also have Pure Haki Guys like Ryuma , Roger , Mihawk , Shanks who are also strong enough to go on par with them. (Now I don't know how massive the Gap is between them , Nika seems to be broken and we all know about MC power creeping)
- BB statement do hold some meaning to it , His Devil fruit is literally alternative to Haki , Gura works as Alternative to ACoA/ACoC and Yami works as General Haki property of DF negation.

I agree to the statement of DF surpassing haki in some cases. But most of the timr haki will prevail.
G5 is ass without Haki , Even Lucci got up in 30 sec.
Though Kaidou is hypocrite himself with using DF in the end instead of Haki focussed attack. But I understand he might not have anything on that scale with Haki so he had to rely on DF.