Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

No way in hell that Shiki gets to have twice as many Supreme Blades as Roger and Whitebeard, the peak of his era. He'll be like Oden and have 2 from the 21 Great Grade Blades. I can see Oda sort of justifying that 2 of the 21 are "equal" to 1 of the 12, without factoring Black Blades in the equation.

My bets:

- Shanks
- Rayleigh
- Garling
- Xebec
- Shiryu (which is Magellan hype fs)
- A spear (Joy Boy?)
- An axe

No way in hell Oda isn't going to have a few exceptions instead of all of them being swords. And Whitebeard isn't going to be the lone exception.

As for some of the proposed ones that I think don't fit:

- Greenbull: Admiral bros might hate me for this.... but I fully believe Oda knows he fucked up and next time we'll see Greenbull, he'll have a long bokken that is constantly coated in Armament and thus always black and able to clash with normal swords (which is an impressive feat either way don't get me wrong). Hell, maybe he can even made a bokken out of Adam's wood or something.

- Big Mom: I think Oda is going to make another parallel with Kaido and have Napoleon be an Ungraded weapon that was named and made by Big Mom and whose main strength is derived from having a piece of her soul. Also, the shapeshifting properties are much more fit for an unrefined piece of metal than a named blade crafted by a famous swordsmith. And we haven't seen Big Mom clash with any strong swordsman, so...

it would make more sense if that sword was destroyed by Teach and Law gets a supreme grade in elbaf.

Enma was so strong only someone like Zoro or Oden could use it. Supreme grades are likely even stronger.

Law being revealed to have been carrying around a supreme grade since pre skip would tbh dehype supreme grades, which at this point, are seemingly only held by top tiers.
Kikoku is too iconic to be replaced and Oda left it ungraded, that tells me that he’s unsure of where to rank it. I get your point though.
Murakumogiri was described as having sufficient durability for WB to channel his power and haki. That lowkey suggests that lower grade blades can’t handle shit like that. Kikoku can withstand Law’s own shockwaves and it can even clash with gura. The quality is there but yeah it’s not a Supreme Grade.

So with Recent SBS ,
we have new Supreme Grade user.
:pepebusi:

currently we onli have 5 confirmed Supreme Grade users.

1) User - Mihawk (World Strongest Swordsman)
Sword - Yoru
(the strongest Blade in existence)

2) User - Whitebeard (World Strongest Man)
Weapon - Murakumogiri

3) User - Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro
Weapon - Shodai Kitetsu

4) User - Gold D. ROGER
Weapon - Ace

5) User - Fujitora
Weapon - Yakuza Kasen

Now we are left with 7 More Supreme Grade Users.
" feel Free to make your Guess. "

6) User - Shanks
Sword - Gryphon

7) User - Traflagar D. WATERLAW
Weapon - Kikoku

8) User - Figarland Garling
Weapon - Unknown

9) User - Rayleigh
Weapon - Unknown

10) User - Unknown
Weapon - Spear of Elbaf

11) User - Shiki
Weapon - Oto and Kogarashi

12) User - Caven Dish
Sword - Durandal

My reason to believe so
1) Shanks being Solidifed Top tier , Needs to have Stronger blade to withstand that power and fight with Mihawk for so long.

2) Law , I know weird but , Similar to WB and Fujitora , Law uses Sword to use his DF. And this sword went Toe to Toe with Gura Punch without Haki , The strength insane. ALSO Law Sword is cursed , High chances Law found the sword after getting the DF and Sword Choose him.

3) I mean come on , Garling sure does look like a Top tier Fighter and Someone who actually Fought in God's Valley against Roger and Xebec and Whitebeard.

4) Rayleigh Being a supreme grade user is no stretch at all. But maybe he put his sword somewhere after roger crew disbanded.

5) Shiki , A top tier Fighter Alongside Roger and Whitebeard. Destroyed half of the Marienford. Bro sure do love his swords a lot.

6) Spear of Elbaf , I'm damn sure , We do have an image of all the Supreme grade Weapon and a spear is one of them too. Not to forget Odin the All father also carried a Spear. Elbaf Arc next we are getting a new spear.

7) lmao I just filled in the spot somehow.
but possible candidates except for him are ,
Xebec, Bigmam, Kaidou and Kizaru.
I KNOW KIZARU SOUNDS WEIRD BUT

this sword really names after 3 great treasure and one of them was a sword.

And light can't be solidified. Yet the sword is solidified. Maybe this sword is only attained through a DF.

As we already know 12 supreme grade is based on real life system. And later on 3 more swords were added to it.
and we all know what those three Swords are
:pepeshy:
13) USER - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Wado Ichmonji

14) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Enma

15) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Sandai Kitetsu
I can see most of these having one, bar Law and Cavendish. They're not that guy, not that guy at all. Oh and you missed Shiryu of The Rain, 99% chance that he has one as well

Weird why Oda chose to have it ungraded
It's actually one of the few genius tricks that Oda has played to maintain the hype and portrayal around Law while still being a swordsman

By leaving it ungraded, Oda does not put a cap on Law's EoS potential. He can be as strong or stronger than Supreme Grade wielders without technically having one

At the same time, by calling it Cursed and then explaining the concept of what a "Cursed Sword" is in Wano, we now understand Law went through the same process as Zoro with his own blade long ago like the path of swordsmen

Oda never wanted Law to be judged by the Grade of his weapon like most OP fans do for swordsmen, but mainly by his DF growth

I also imagine if it was ranked Great Grade then sword fans would use this to constantly downplay EoS Law :zehaha:

Weird why Oda chose to have it ungraded
Because
Grade system is broken.
We don't know when it was stated to be ungraded. Maybe the potential never came out on wrong hands and only passed down as "Cursed sword".
Lore wise speaking we should have 50 swords in skill grade blade.
But yubashiri is long gone which makes it 49 yet Oda says in recrnt road to laugh tale that there 50 Skill grade swords.
:kayneshrug: