Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

Because
Grade system is broken.
We don't know when it was stated to be ungraded. Maybe the potential never came out on wrong hands and only passed down as "Cursed sword".
Lore wise speaking we should have 50 swords in skill grade blade.
But yubashiri is long gone which makes it 49 yet Oda says in recrnt road to laugh tale that there 50 Skill grade swords.
:kayneshrug:
Grade system is generally an indication of strength. There are obviously other factors like CoC and DF, but only top tiers have Supreme Grades while mid to top tiers can have Great Grade

My guess Law's was kept ungraded because he is growing as the story progresses. When a swordsman grows, so does the strength/requirement of their blade. It's an easy way of keeping Law's strength in the dark and not being judged by 'swordsmanship' as his main battle form

It's the same reason why Shanks' blade grade is still being kept secret. Oda doesn't want us to judge Shanks by 'swordsmanship' until a later time to keep Mihawk vs Shanks debates alive

My guess Law's was kept ungraded because he is growing as the story progresses. When a swordsman grows, so does the strength/requirement of their blade. It's an easy way of keeping Law's strength in the dark and not being judged by 'swordsmanship' as his main battle form
Sword rank goes up depending upon the user.
It's canon statement.
Post automatically merged:

Again, you are making shit up
Shiki even has to say that they are BOTH famous

Enma and that white sword of Oden also look basically the same
but that doesn't mean they are a set. They are 2 different swords made by 2 different craftsmen.
First they are nothing alike.
Two different colors , two different names and two different creators. One of them is cursed , other isn't.

Sword rank goes up depending upon the user.
It's canon statement.
Post automatically merged:

Two different colors , two different names and two different creators. One of them is cursed , other isn't.
Law is a swordsman but Oda doesn't want us to judge him by swordsmanship standards like Zoro is. Hence, ungraded, Cursed Sword Kikoku

Oda probably also doesn't want to change Law's sword as he has been upgrading Zoro's swords throughout the story

Law is a swordsman but Oda doesn't want us to judge him by swordsmanship standards like Zoro is. Hence, ungraded, Cursed Sword Kikoku

Oda probably also doesn't want to change Law's sword as he has been upgrading Zoro's swords throughout the story
There are ways to use a sword.
- use them in conjecture with DF.
- oda himself said of gives zori a DF , it would be his Sword that will eat it.
- using it with Haki
- Swordsmanship (Basically learning styles like firefox and other styles in wano)

But as always haki reign supreme.

C'mon, this is embarassing
Two different colors
That's it? 2 different colors = different swords?
so like Shiki's swords
and two different creators
How do you know who created Shiki's swords? How do you know it's not 2 different swords?
One of them is cursed , other isn't.
again, not only do you not know the same about Shiki's, you yubashiri was not confirmed not to be cursed lmao

C'mon, this is embarassing

That's it? 2 different colors = different swords?

so like Shiki's swords

How do you know who created Shiki's swords? How do you know it's not 2 different swords?

again, not only do you not know the same about Shiki's, you yubashiri was not confirmed not to be cursed lmao
So your whole argument revolves around no proof from either of the side. Lmao.
" we don't know argument doesn't work here ".

I literally proved Enma and ame no habakiri are not considered " twin swords ".
They different from different creators

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
These are my guesses
Imu will probably drop out because he ends up fighting Luffy.
Or Oda will find a way to remove a sword from the fight a la Mogura...
Unlikely for background character with low story impact like Shiki to have 2 of them.
You should buy Shiryu stocks while you can, sister. :sanmoji:

So your whole argument revolves around no proof from either of the side. Lmao.
My argument is that you made shit up. There's no such thing as twin set being counted as 1 graded sword
I literally proved Enma and ame no habakiri are not considered " twin swords ".
They different from different creators
Okay, where was it said that Shiki's swords are from the same creator?

Fujitora always grips his sword whenever he's using gravity related abilities. I had always presumed it's the sword that has 'eaten' the fruit.

Was it ever clarified? Fujitora's fruit was revealed as Zushi Zushi no mi but do we know exactly whether the ability comes from him or the sword?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fujitora always grips his sword whenever he's using gravity related abilities. I had always presumed it's the sword that has 'eaten' the fruit.

Was it ever clarified? Fujitora's fruit was revealed as Zushi Zushi no mi but do we know exactly if the ability comes from him or the sword?
He ate it

Okay, where was it said that Shiki's swords are from the same creator?
You prove me that , you don't find same same size , same color , and used by same user sword from two different shops.

Oden swords were at safekeep with Sukiyaki , he probably altered the gaurd design. They would still remain two different swords.
That isn't the case with shiki swords.

You prove me that , you don't find same same size , same color , and used by same user sword from two different shops.

Oden swords were at safekeep with Sukiyaki , he probably altered the gaurd design. They would still remain two different swords.
That isn't the case with shiki swords.
God, you are such a retard. Literally no point in talking to you when you making shit up with your delusions.

What if Shiki's swords were different but he made them the same? Prove that it wasn't like that to me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Was it ever clarified? Fujitora's fruit was revealed as Zushi Zushi no mi but do we know exactly whether the ability comes from him or the sword?
Only Zoans can be fed to swords unless this is a sole exception in Fujitora's case.
Unless Oda retcons Zushi Zushi no Mi into a Zoan somehow...