Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

Law enhances the power of his sword with awakening.

Also he only clashed with a casual nameless punch. It’s not that big of a feat.
What he said made sense to me though, Kikoku seems pretty legit if it can withstand damage like that. It at least deserves a high rank if it was graded, I think it’s also a cursed sword if I remember PH well so it’s not an ordinary sword in the first place.
Maybe by EoS, it gets ranked as a supreme grade. Oda could have labeled it as unranked because Law was not top-tier yet, by EoS Kikoku will deserve that SG rank.

Guys Law sword is not just for haki purpose.

Remember WB weapon was said to be strong enough withstand "Whitebeard" powers. Means gura fruit.

Law fruit is Broken as hell as well and He clashed it with BB Gura with pretty ease.

You think a random blade is doing all that?

Same goes for fujitora , he channels his strength through sword.
Their Weapon needs to strong enough to withstand that sort of pressure.
Well, in any case Law's Kikoku is ungraded now. It can become a graded sword in the future, but Law needs to retire or die first, I think, as Oda mentioned in SBS Vol. 100 that Kaido's Hassaikai was ungraded but would be legendary if Kaido left it behind (yes, his kanabo apparently is considered a meito too).

The 12 supreme grade swords existed ever since the pre-skip (the grade concept was introduced in chapter #97), so any supreme sword that is revealed now was already at this rank at least since 2 years ago story-wise (unless it's possible for a graded sword to be "demoted" to a lower rank or Oda retcons it).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think the guaranteed ones are - Shanks, Rayleigh, Garling and Shiryu.
All relevant in the present/having future show-off.

Rocks, Imu and Shiki are mentioned as possible candidates but I think they will not end up having them.
Rocks and Shiki are background characters from the past with very low importance in the present.
Imu makes sense but considering that he will end up fighting Luffy, the sword will be ignored and not end up Supreme.

We have 3 more to guess, one of which is a spear. It could belong to either someone from Elbaf or the original Joyboy.
The last two could belong to Greenbull and Kizaru as the only relevant swordsmen left in the present.

But they could also end up not having Supreme grade so it could be used for Rocks hype after all...
If neither Kizaru nor Greenbull have Supreme grades, other than Rocks, idk who might have it, probably someone unknown.

What he said made sense to me though, Kikoku seems pretty legit if it can withstand damage like that. It at least deserves a high rank if it was graded, I think it’s also a cursed sword if I remember PH well so it’s not an ordinary sword in the first place.
Maybe by EoS, it gets ranked as a supreme grade. Oda could have labeled it as unranked because Law was not top-tier yet, by EoS Kikoku will deserve that SG rank.
it would make more sense if that sword was destroyed by Teach and Law gets a supreme grade in elbaf.

Enma was so strong only someone like Zoro or Oden could use it. Supreme grades are likely even stronger.

Law being revealed to have been carrying around a supreme grade since pre skip would tbh dehype supreme grades, which at this point, are seemingly only held by top tiers.

My guesses are:
Shanks (Gryphon)
Big Mom (Napoleon, confirmed to be a Meito)
Garling
Shiki (Oto/Kogarashi, count as twin-blades, fills only one spot)
Xebec
Ryokugyu
Nika’s Spear & Shield (counted as a set, fills only one spot)

For those doubting Napoleon, I do not think Oda would give a sword the name of such a legendary historical real life figure and not make it a Supreme Grade sword.
Other potential candidates include Rayleigh, Inu and another holy knight (2nd in command) I think.
If Law’s sword gets to be graded in the future, it possibly joins to the 21 great grade swords to make the set 22.

Mihawk having the strongest blade of all really made me revaluate his strength. The guy might be legit.

I think the characters who have the remaining Saijo are:

More than likely:
Xebec
Shanks
Elbaf spear Gungnir ?
Garling

Likely:
Rayleigh
Joyboy

Not very likely but possible:
Shiryu or Aramaki