Powers & Abilities Guessing the remaining Supreme Grade

So with Recent SBS ,
we have new Supreme Grade user.
:pepebusi:

currently we onli have 5 confirmed Supreme Grade users.

1) User - Mihawk (World Strongest Swordsman)
Sword - Yoru
(the strongest Blade in existence)

2) User - Whitebeard (World Strongest Man)
Weapon - Murakumogiri

3) User - Ethanbaron V. Nasujuro
Weapon - Shodai Kitetsu

4) User - Gold D. ROGER
Weapon - Ace

5) User - Fujitora
Weapon - Yakuza Kasen

Now we are left with 7 More Supreme Grade Users.
" feel Free to make your Guess. "

6) User - Shanks
Sword - Gryphon

7) User - Imu
Weapon - Unknown

8) User - Figarland Garling
Weapon - Unknown

9) User - Rayleigh
Weapon - Unknown

10) User - Rocks D. XEBEC
Weapon - Unknown

11) User - Shiki
Weapon - Oto and Kogarashi

12) User - Shiryu
Sword - Raiu (Thunder)

Edit 1**** After people Thoughts.
My reason to believe so
1) Shanks being Solidifed Top tier , Needs to have Stronger blade to withstand that power and fight with Mihawk for so long.
2) Because People said so in section

3) I mean come on , Garling sure does look like a Top tier Fighter and Someone who actually Fought in God's Valley against Roger and Xebec and Whitebeard.

4) Rayleigh Being a supreme grade user is no stretch at all. But maybe he put his sword somewhere after roger crew disbanded.

5) Shiki , A top tier Fighter Alongside Roger and Whitebeard. Destroyed half of the Marienford. Bro sure do love his swords a lot.

6) Rocks D. Xebec , Roger biggest rival and a swordsman , it's humanly impossible for him to not have a supreme grade blade.

7) Shiryu , Thread link
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-is-deeper-than-you-think.57862/#post-5476712
[/QUOTE]https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-is-deeper-than-you-think.57862/#post-5476712

this sword really names after 3 great treasure and one of them was a sword.
And light can't be solidified. Yet the sword is solidified. Maybe this sword is only attained through a DF.

As we already know 12 supreme grade is based on real life system. And later on 3 more swords were added to it.
and we all know what those three Swords are
:pepeshy:
13) USER - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Wado Ichmonji

14) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Enma

15) User - Roronoa Zoro
Sword - Sandai Kitetsu

Last edited:
Cavendish and Law are obviously not current holders of supreme grade blades lool. It's reserved for top-tiers at this point. It's extremely good hype for Fuji tbf, as the rest are all high top-tiers.

The rest are all valid suggestions. Greenbull probably has one as well if Fuji does.

Not sure if Kizaru's would count as he makes it himself, like who decides these blading grades?

Xebec definitely had one. I'd be surprised if Shiki had two but if he did, that'd bring the total up to 11 if you include Rayleigh, Xebec, Garling and Greenbull.

The "Spear of Elbaf" you pointed out is Murakumogiri, Whitebeard's polearm. Kikoku is also already confirmed to be ungraded and Enma is a great grade sword, although it isn't confirmed if blades can go up in ranking (it would be nice to see Wado Ichimonji as a Saijo Owazamono).

Edit -- oh, my guesses for the other seven are: Gryphon (Shanks), Napoleon (Big Mom), Raiu (Shiryu), Mogura (Katakuri), Xebec's sword and Garling's saber. Raiu and Mogura are still big question marks though.

Edit 2: well, I forgot about Rayleigh's sword, so I'll remove Mogura and add it.

Last edited:

The Vista's rival suckers are so desperate that they make noise for nothing Lmao
Bitch it literally includes Fujitora as well and he cinfirmed to be the supreme grade user.
Post automatically merged:

The "Spear of Elbaf" you pointed out is Murakumogiri, Whitebeard's polearm. Kikoku is also already confirmed to be ungraded and Enma is a great grade sword, although it isn't confirmed if blades can go up in ranking (it would be nice to see Wado Ichimonji as a Saijo Owazamono).
I know , I just wanted the image , There's a spear too.
Kikoku is ungraded and Cursed , withstood Blackbeard Gura.

It's literally confirmed blades can go up ranks.

Cavendish and Law are obviously not current holders of supreme grade blades lool. It's reserved for top-tiers at this point. It's extremely good hype for Fuji tbf, as the rest are all high top-tiers.

The rest are all valid suggestions. Greenbull probably has one as well if Fuji does.

Not sure if Kizaru's would count as he makes it himself, like who decides these blading grades?

Xebec definitely had one. I'd be surprised if Shiki had two but if he did, that'd bring the total up to 11 if you include Rayleigh, Xebec, Garling and Greenbull.
Greenbull has one but Not law lol.
I have been thinking too much about the blade , Law sword went 1v1 with Gura powers , Anything lower than 21 great grade would break like , Yubashiri was rusted and broke from a devil fruit.

There are 12 blades:
1. Yoru
2. Murakumogiri
3. Ace
5. Shodai Kitetsu
6. Yakuza Kasen

The other 6 are likely
1. Gryphon
2. Oto
3. Kogarashi
4. Rayleighs Sword
5. Xebecs Saber
6. Garlings Sword
I think Oto and Kogarashu are one set of swords. Not different.
They literslly look similar.

The image depicts named blades, so most of them can even be ungraded. The only one we can clearly identify is Murakumogiri, but the black blade is most likely Shusui (great grade rank), as Shodai Kitetsu (Nusjuro) has a different pattern.

Btw, where Napoleon ranks for you?

Bitch it literally includes Fujitora as well and he cinfirmed to be the supreme grade user.

Greenbull has one but Not law lol.
I have been thinking too much about the blade , Law sword went 1v1 with Gura powers , Anything lower than 21 great grade would break like , Yubashiri was rusted and broke from a devil fruit.

I think Oto and Kogarashu are one set of swords. Not different.
They literslly look similar.
They’re still different swords.

I'm gonna mention Blades that can be One of Top 33 Meito, some of them are Probably Supreme

Shanks Blade
Garling Blade
Imu Blade
Shiki Two Blades
Vista Two Blades
Hyogoro Blade
Big Mom Blade
Streusen Blade
Katakuri Blade
Cracker Blade
Smoothie Blade
Cavendish Blade
Xebec Blade
Shiryu Blade
Rayleigh Blade
Ryokugyu Blade
Bogard Blade
Tashigi could have Collected One (Inheritance or something)
Kyros Blade
Sukiyaki Blade
Noland Blade
Gaban's Two Blades
Dorry Blade
Brogy Blade
Vander Decken [The First] Blade
Silver Axe Blade
John Two Blades
Weevil Blade

Most of these are more likely to have a Great Blade than Supreme
But who knows maybe They Inherited them

The ones i'm 90% Confident have Supreme are Shanks, Xebec & Garling
Rest have Chances ranging from 80% to 5%

I believe Law’s blade is confirmed to be ungraded.

However I can see him getting a supreme grade. I’m not sure Bepo took Law’s sword when he escaped, it’s very likely that thing was lost or destroyed by Teach.

if Oda wants to give Law ACoC, having him acquire it while mastering a supreme grade would be a good way to do it. Otherwise I don’t think Law will be able to keep up with Luffy and Zoro in the next few arcs.

I believe Law’s blade is confirmed to be ungraded.

However I can see him getting a supreme grade. I’m not sure Bepo took Law’s sword when he escaped, it’s very likely that thing was lost or destroyed by Teach.

if Oda wants to give Law ACoC, having him acquire it while mastering a supreme grade would be a good way to do it. Otherwise I don’t think Law will be able to keep up with Luffy and Zoro in the next few arcs.
Funnily enough, Law’s Kikoku looks way cooler than any other supreme grade besides Yoru.
Guys Law sword is not just for haki purpose.

Remember WB weapon was said to be strong enough withstand "Whitebeard" powers. Means gura fruit.

Law fruit is Broken as hell as well and He clashed it with BB Gura with pretty ease.

You think a random blade is doing all that?

Same goes for fujitora , he channels his strength through sword.
Their Weapon needs to strong enough to withstand that sort of pressure.

Guys Law sword is not just for haki purpose.

Remember WB weapon was said to be strong enough withstand "Whitebeard" powers. Means gura fruit.

Law fruit is Broken as hell as well and He clashed it with BB Gura with pretty ease.

You think a random blade is doing all that?
Law enhances the power of his sword with awakening.

Also he only clashed with a casual nameless punch. It’s not that big of a feat.