General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know there is seriously something wrong with few people when they started questioning author statements and refuse to believe it.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks

It doesn't matter whether zoro fits in that criteria or not

If author of the manga with 30 + years experience says it then zoro is 2nd most important character.

Tbh, I seriously feel there are few people here who can make even flatearthers look good.

You know there is seriously something wrong with few people when they started questioning author statements and refuse to believe it.

If author of the manga with 30 + years experience says it then zoro is 2nd most important character.

Tbh, I seriously feel there are few people here who can make even flatearthers look good.
Except he didn't say it. He said Ryuma was.

Ryuma != Zoro.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Its just Sanji fans feeling insecure they always want to claim everything zoro for themselves

You do know Oda was just talking about Ryuma, not Zoro, right?

I'm only going to bother saying this once. But Oda's main template like DB is JTTW (Journey to the West.)
In JTTW you have Wukong as MC, but Sanzang as deuteragonist, and the actual ending and journey being about Sanzang.
Also known as Tripitaka (Three Baskets).

In One Piece, Luffy is Wukong, or at least half of him. Personality, Monkey ref, the headband (his Nika brows), all around imagery and powers. Nami is the other half, she's got the cloud and staff.

SANzang is self explanatory. The monk that travels with Wukong to collect the scriptures. Sanzang is the one that reigns in Wukong's unruly behavior, keeps him on the path of right, and is the one of the whole group that shows mercy, kindness, and compassion. Sanzang is split up between Sanji (Compassion, kindness, mercy, "SAN," and keeping Wukong/Luffy reigned in.) | Robin: Collecting the 'scriptures' or in this case poneglyphs.

Also, in every Omake Oda makes, Sanji is always named SANrandomnameattached.

Thus Sanji and Robin fit more to deuteragonist as the representation of Sanzang.
Lanjifans hate towards OP needs to be studied, you're literally only reading because you think Lanji is Zoro, you want him to be the n°2 of the Strawhats, you want him to be the world's strongest based on Zoro's own goals, you want him to be the deuteragonist, you leech from everything Zoro does, you powerscale using panels of the cook standing next to Zoro, etc.
I've never seen anything like this in any other fanbase. :kobeha:

Reborn

Wow you're retarded.

Oda says Ryuma, and you make it Zoro. Yet you call us the ones coping?

Sorry I didn't know Zoro went through a name change.
He said "someone like Ryuma as second main character" ...not just Ryuma...

Take a pen.

Write it again n again

Because a simple text which even a pre school kid can understand is going over your head

Except he didn't say it. He said Ryuma was.

Ryuma != Zoro.
I wonder who looks like Ryuma, is a swordsman like Ryuma, is a descendant of Ryuma, was compared to Ryuma by people who studied Ryuma.
A mystery character indeed that has nothing to do with Zoro.
Now that I think about it, it may be Sanji! the future WSS that even used Ryuma's sword at some point and gave it back to where it belongs.

I wonder who looks like Ryuma, is a swordsman like Ryuma, is a descendant of Ryuma, was compared to Ryuma by people who studied Ryuma.
A mystery character indeed that has nothing to do with Zoro.
Now that I think about it, it may be Sanji! the future WSS that even used Ryuma's sword at some point and gave it back to where it belongs.
Being related doesn't make you that character.

Unless you want to say he's the reincarnation of Ryuma and attribute everything he has to being a reincarnation. I'd stop that line of thinking if I were you.

Reality of a story > author's words on said story

Its a golden rule in storytelling.

Reborn

Being related doesn't make you that character.

Unless you want to say he's the reincarnation of Ryuma and attribute everything he has to being a reincarnation. I'd stop that line of thinking if I were you.
Lmao

Luffy is the main character

Oda is talking about second main character - someone like Ryuma

Who is someone like Ryuma among SHs other than Luffy?

If you still can't understand oda is talking about Zoro then seriously go back to school