General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Obito/Tobi is a villain

We're talking about guys who weren't villains at all. Who are allies or main characters next to the MC

If zoro was that important...he'd play major roles in Yonko Saga , a saga that Luffy and co went through to become yonko crew

Zoro wasn't a major player more than Brook, Sanji, Jinbei
Please spare me this nonsensical statement that Zoro is more important in the story than Law and other SHs when the dude didn't even do anything much in wano or WcI (wasn't there)
Post TS Zoro ain't that important. Even pre ts ones
We've had arcs without Zoro, those arcs didn't flop and were actually the best
I wasn't just talking about Obito alone. Read the rest of the post.

The fact that One Piece has such deep rooted sword related lore even though Luffy and his enemies have nothing to do with swords, is clear evidence of Zoro’s role as deuteragonist. He is a constant companion of Luffy, and his adventure is second in importance after him. He is a cool edgy counterpart to the carefree Luffy.
He doesn’t have to be as convoluted as Sasuke to be a deuteragonist, Zoro has his own value and role to play in his story

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
A deuteragonist needs to influence the story significantly? Did I miss something? Law is one of the more important side characters but he isn't replacing a strawhat, let alone Zoro.

Does Genos influence the story in anyway?
Does Sherlock's sidekick have huge influence over it as well?
Isn't Thorfinn's best buddy the deuteragonist, too? Does he heavily influence the story?
I think all those guys are more important and take more place in their respective stories than Zoro is in OP

Einar in Vinland was really the deuteragonist in Farmland. Now he is more part of a collective / group like Zoro is.

You can even say that Canute was the deuteragonist during part 1 / Askeladd. And that Canute is almost still the deuteragonist in part 2.

Its like in Berserk all the group is important etc and there is maybe one guy more important than the others but there is no clear cut deuteragonist. It’s either Griffith or even Chad Rickert.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Master of Haki is Drake?
Who is King Moeron?
Where is Albino (he makes so many Zoro/Mihawk threads).
Yes, he is barely active now to due situation in Ukraine where he is from.
Moeron is my archnemesis, from the days of MangaHelpers.
I have successfully slain him and locked him in Davy Jones' locker.
Albino is cute compared to the prime of these six criers. :milaugh:
Only Chrono has broken the curse and is Zoribro now.

Yes, he is barely active now to due situation in Ukraine where he is from.
Moeron is my archnemesis, from the days of MangaHelpers.
I have successfully slain him and locked him in Davy Jones' locker.
Albino is cute compared to the prime of these six criers. :milaugh:
Only Chrono has broken the curse and is Zoribro now.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Bitches going real cope mode
Odas opinion doesnt matter
Author doesnt know everything
Zoro is not Ryuma like
Sanji is like Ryuma from Monsters

Zoro’s just as important as any other SH to Luffy’s (the real MC) progress. At best you can argue that him and Nami have slightly more elevated roles, we can see this even in panel time but that’s about it.

He is the deuteragonist but we all can see agenda behind this with some Ztards taking this to elevate his importance as equal to Luffy’s which is evidently wrong. They also use this for PL purposes to back up the Luffy ~ Zoro which is just hilarious.

Who's gonna replace the future WSS? lol

Neither does he need Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, Franky, Brook and Jimbei. Only Nami and Robin are truly needed.
Again, this is just a bad argument. Yes, Zoro is the fighter in this crew and he doesn't actively have functions to make it easier for Luffy to reach the last island but so what? Luffy needs his closest aid, his right hand man. Every crew has a right hand man. Killer is a broken man who cannot even control his laughter, does Kidd still need him? What's about Bepo? At least Zoro has constantly Luffy's back. That's his role and it will never change. It was in chapter 2 like that and now in chapter 1120 till the end.

Come on, the moment Oden arrived, Rayleigh had no relevance when it comes to helping Roger becoming the PK.

Yes, but both Roger and Rayleigh are mirrored versions of Luffy and Zoro.
The story doesn't need WSS, sorry but you can't see how Mihawk is irrelevant to the grand scheme of the story
Oda doesn't even bother focusing on building him up nor the wss title

OP story doesn't need WSS dream/title, it can be erased and nothing much changes.
That's how bad Oda treated this whole WSS thing

Zoro didn't move the story and doesn't impact it all

Btw all those guys do better jobs at helping their Captain and crew than Zoro does.
Killer is knowledgeable, he is not just a RH that fight.
We can go on,

Other than fighting (he's even comparable to Sanji per Oda own words in the manga and sbs as wings), what has he done as a major player since TS?
Even combat wise, he hasn't done anything that outshines everyone else feats...Oda always deems them useless feats compared to Luffy's
That's no deuterogonist

"Nooo! Zoro isn't the deuteragonist. He's not the no.2 because he doesn't move the story like *insert some other fictional character from some other series*. Oda sensei is wrong nooooo."

"There's no arc even where zoro was main focus over Luffy or got equal focus or even near equal focus."