Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda dumbass you are supposed to surprise the reader.
Nobody gives a shit if the in-verse characters are surprised.
Seein their reaction it's not exciting....proper new information would be exciting to the reader...it's not that difficult to understand

:usosmug:
Vegapunk talking his own Punks "what if we tell these dummies that Roger pirates learnt true history twice and that he's a D. "

:zehaha:Punks "Go on Stella !"

Op verse ":nicagesmile: how but how, I never knew Gold Roger was Gol D. ROGER"

Stella "but wait until they found out you have to reach Laughtale to be Pirate King"

:carrocorn: watch me play with these fools

Lets be honest, One Piece was never good, the older you get you start seeing how bad this really is cuz its for children. Only dumb little children enyoing THIS.
Nah.
I started watching OP about 5 years ago, when I was 23.

I enjoyed it even as an adult.
OP was legitimately good back in the days. Perfect? No, but pre TS was a solid 8/10 anime that you could binge.

Even post TS had some good moments like Dresrossa (Doflamingo is a masterpiece), even tho FMI was a big meh

OP started having truly started showing signs of problem only from WCI onwards (tho Katakuri was still good), by mid-late Wano was the true downfall of OP.
Gomu retcon basically killed Luffy as a character in my view. Oh, and Kaido, the character who defined the entire post TS, collectively got like 1 chapter of flashback/backstory......

Status
Not open for further replies.