Status
Not open for further replies.
I had more fun with Dragon Ball Super for all its flaws and inconsistencies than current One Piece lmao
Too far lol.
DBS is the worst shit I've ever seen.

It retconned the most iconic transformation in anime (SSJ) to tingly feel on back, disrespected many OG characters, introduced pretty much only shit transformations and characters, and completely destroyed powerscaling (even FT has far better powerscaling than DBS lmao)

Dragonball villains always tend to be actually threatening, especially since they can revive any victims with the dragonballs.
Plus they are far better with psychological war, with their way of trash-talking, beating and torturing their foes. I remember when Frieza utterly broke Vegeta with Vegeta being reduced to tears after realizing how helpless he still was compared to Frieza, and how Cell demoralized Trunks.

Dragonball villains always tend to be actually threatening, especially since they can revive any victims with the dragonballs.
Lol actually it's the opposite the fact that they can be revived like that

It's the one thing GT actually did well by introducing a setback for abusing the dragon balls like this and kind of going to the roots of the dragon ball, I actually like the ssj4 transformation too, it's an actual transformation and again goes back to roots

Gohan, Trunks etc should have been exceptions being half sayians/humans hybrids.

F

Foul Legacy

There was nothing in this chapter which couldn't be added in the last week remaining 7 pages in the chapter.
:lawsigh:

Lol actually it's the opposite the fact that they can be revived like that

It's the one thing GT actually did well by introducing a setback for abusing the dragon balls lile this and kind of going to the roots of the dragom ball, I actually like the ssj4 transformation too, it's an actual transformation and again goes back to roots

Gohan, Trunks etc should have been exceptions being half sayians/humans hybrids.
GT the embodiment of really cool ideas really bad execution.

Status
Not open for further replies.