Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honest Zoro is actually not damage after this arc cuz Loda forgot of his existence

The only plot in which he was involve he manage the shit pretty well

Thanks god Loda aint drawing him more cuz knowing how bad he is managing the other strawhat (nika too), I am okay if I see just Zoro in 400chapters vs Mihawk:myman:

*Oda saving Ethan from Zoro

The reason Zoro won't fight him or Oda doesn't let Gorosei eats an attack from Zoro is to protect their hype
If Nusjuro gets injured for real, it won't just destroy his regeneration hype, it would ruin whole Gorosei's regeneration hype, all 5 of them
Unlike Kaido's dragon skin which is unique to him, all 5 Elders share the same gimmick
This is called Pure Cope.

So your argument is that Oda isn't doing zoro vs Ethan cause Ethan would lose?

How dumb are you?

Zoro's captain couldn't even hurt a gorosei without hurting himself.

Zoro ain't doing shit to one either.

You're pulling this regeneration cancel straight from your ass lol.

If zoro had such an ability, oda would be actually showing it instead. He has had no problem embarrassing the gorosei as incompetent so far. Saturn was getting fucked around by usopp and chopper ffs.

Does Oda drag out the end of arcs just because he needs more time to write the following arc? His mind probably in Elbaf already and now he comes up with last minute ideas for the current arc and it's showing. :memehm:

Oda need veteran editors, you don't agree to him and sucking every idea from him...

Call it what you want I doubt Wano or Egghead would be that long if we had the editors from Marineford/Pre ts time.
Nah they would have still been as long , marineford is like 25 chapters to get to ace with clashes and then he dies shortly after .
If anything Wano is what happens if marineford had all the fights flesh out and not just clashes .
Egghead is long but we get 10 chapters that outside it and one of the longest back stories in manga at 7 chapters .
In fact Oda still listen to his editors cause he was not going do anything special for chapter 1000 and his editor and other people said he should .

@Topi Jerami @Tyki_Mikk @JoNdule

You all know what's the most ironic thing about this decade of popular shonen manga? Fairy Tail fans often got crapped on for liking Fairy Tail. I mean, yes, the last arcs weren't that great but now that's the thing: They legit have the last laugh now.

What happened with One Piece? It constantly gets dunked on by newer popular manga and it is so freaking ass, people rather read Dragon Ball Super manga.
What happened with Naruto? Its successor called "Boruto" threw the biggest insult to its predecessor in manga history. It's so ass, its fans still live in their lala world, convincing themselves it's peak (I see practically no difference to Oda's secret special white sauce slurpers and them).

The same fans constantly mocked Fairy Tail fans and now their favourite mangas turned out to be more than garbage. It's so freaking ironic. They must be seething rn.
Actually, IDK if you know, but FT has a spinoff, and it is complete dogshit too.

Somehow even far worse than Alverass arc

I am honest Zoro is actually not damage after this arc cuz Loda forgot of his existence

The only plot in which he was involve he manage the shit pretty well

Thanks god Loda aint drawing him more cuz knowing how bad he is managing the other strawhat (nika too), I am okay if I see just Zoro in 400chapters vs Mihawk:myman:
How oda you forget about drawing the deuteragonist idolo? :shocked::shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.