Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda dumbass you are supposed to surprise the reader.
Nobody gives a shit if the in-verse characters are surprised.
Seein their reaction it's not exciting....proper new information would be exciting to the reader...it's not that difficult to understand
You weren't surprised by the fact One Piece world had different continents and vast amount of the world got drowned under water?

Could've sworn that info didn't exist before this speech.

Thankfully it sounds like the SHs are setting sail in the next couple of chapters
Much more happen in this chapter than people though we should be out here in like 3 chapters.
Atlas just left last chpater get to them already and blow up her self lol .

I have to check chapter but i don't think she said that .
Just that it would be harder to get along with them with what VP doing .
They will still most likely give her what she wants but at this point being CD will not be that great with war coming lol .
She said “she won’t get to be a Celestial Dragon”

You weren't surprised by the fact One Piece world had different continents and vast amount of the world got drowned under water?

Could've sworn that info didn't exist before this speech.
That was weeks ago so people want more new info .
Does not help we had breaks and then Oda did his cut off important info aspect and have VP say something we know after a break week.

- Ryokugyu is shown reacting, he's twerking for the Gorosei, apparently he killed Doflamingo and Magellan
LOOOLL GB on demon time.

Captured King and Queen
Captured Weevil
Killed Magellan and Doffy

Why Magellan tho, hopefully it's a misunderstanding and it's just Doflamingo. But lord have mercy.

LOOOLL GB on demon time.

Captured King and Queen
Captured Weevil
Killed Magellan and Doffy

Why Magellan tho, hopefully it's a misunderstanding and it's just Doflamingo. But lord have mercy.
Maybe Gigabull defenders were right all along :josad: I rather run my idolo run away form RHP than getting tagged by a child robot
Where is the superior swordsman CoO? Probably also vanished into offscreen :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.