Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny moments compared to an entire arc of the gorosei jobbing and now we have Nesjuro getting the Perospero treatment.

Like genuinely at this point do they have any hype left as EOS opponents? What’s the point of beating someone who without his regen would’ve died to Atlas or Dory and Brogy?
I dont think they bother protecting themselves with Haki because they are immortal lol. Their monstruous Haki has been highlighted to they do have it.

Also Shanks literally lost his arm to a fodder fish lol.

Without their regen, they would simply use their outstanding Haki to fight, which has been hyped multiple times throughout Egghead. Characters stalling the Gorosei, along with the power of plot armor and PIS is the only possible way for the Straw Hats to escape from the Gorosei.
But we’re never shown this outstanding haki, hell when they’re greatest enemy is right in front of them none of them use CoC coating even Pumba just used basic CoC with a roar like Big Mom did in WCI.

And in the end all of that was literally portrayed as him playing around and having fun…

Saturn running saying “I’ll kill you Robin” then getting blocked by the weak trio is bad

Nesjuro saying “Bonney I won’t let you live” then getting blitzed and blocked by base Sanji is bad

Saturn Warcury and Ju Peter tripling up on Nika an enemy they’ve been trying to capture for centuries and getting blown up killed and decapitated by Dory and Brogy is bad.

And all the while, they’re the ones who’ve acted like they’re losing. At no point did it feel like they were winning any of this arc.

So again, what’s the hype in having these people of top tiers?
Saturn never said he was going to kill robin he mention her name and then hit them out the way .
He could have stay there and fight them if he wanted to kill robin but message was more important and clash last 3 panels lol.
Yeah a elder get stop by sanji but that not big deal since sanji is low high tier you acting like he not to level where he can get in sneak attack which has been happen whole arc .
Then you had Ethan leave to take care of the message and not bother with bonney any more .
I don't see how the elder holding hits are bad they don't have to care it's like Kaido until he decide to care .
Also there acting like there losing from the message and out side forces not the SH.
You had to stop topman that not even luffy could with the robo , who had to buy time vs ethan for the SH to leave was Atlas.
Also the elder can't win in this arc but then they also can't lose but and SH has been showed that they can't keep up with them without getting help .

I dont think they bother protecting themselves with Haki because they are immortal lol. Their monstruous Haki has been highlighted to they do have it.

Maybe Shanks had to move inside of 1 nanosecond by seeing future to save Luffy from 1000 meters distance, then made a tiny mistake, he slipped while moving at high speed, and lost his arm. Oda will make up something for that to make sense.

Everything was fine in the beginning of the video until the very end when he started to go on a rant about the sandworm lol.

Also Morj isn't the first one with the idea of Ju Peter being a traitor.
Ju Peter might be a traitor, but the thought process Morj took to get there is moronic

1. Sand Worm IS a mythological creature
2. The silhouette looks like a skinny creature with a huge mouth, just like a worm

3. He thinks Oda stole it from Dune 2 when in fact it was in Dune 1 and Dune is not a new story

I quickly glanced the comments and even his fanbase is calling him out LMAO

The difference is Shanks has badass moments that overcome that moment… The gorosei have a lot more anti feats than feats right now that the point of making them “endgame” fights just feels completely silly unless the straw hats just aren’t getting stronger between now and then.

I just find it funny that Zoro just ran away after seeing Nusjuros sword and didn't even bother to defend the ship, what did this bum do? Where did this bum go? Go and try to find Kaku to stall for another 20 chaps? Zoro really unlocking his masters Colour Of Cowards Haki in dodging top tier fights :usoprice:

I just find it funny that Zoro just ran away after seeing Nusjuros sword and didn't even bother to defend the ship, what did this bum do? Where did this bum go? Go and try to find Kaku to stall for another 20 chaps? Zoro really unlocking his masters Colour Of Cowards Haki in dodging top tier fights :usoprice:
He got lost after the clash
Post automatically merged:

The copium tanks to the right sir

The difference is Shanks has badass moments that overcome that moment… The gorosei have a lot more anti feats than feats right now that the point of making them “endgame” fights just feels completely silly unless the straw hats just aren’t getting stronger between now and then.
What are these anti feats lol? Them allowing themselves to take damage because they can just regen through it lol?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro did defend the ship dumbass
Hes on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.