Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Chapter 21, Part 2!!!

Bout freaking time amirite?

Yeah so, there are a number of reasons that this badboi got delayed, and hopefully part 3 of Chapter 21 won't take near as long as this one did lol, but....There were a myriad of reasons for the delay of this chapter (work, my masters degree, etc), but I guess the most significant one,

Is, yeah. My wife and I are officially expecting our first child.

We are very excited, and I'm not quite sure how this will effect future S&A memes but I promise you guys to do my earnest to finish this Memega in style lol. One way or ther other, I will be sure that you guys know what the ultimate path for the story will be, even if for whatever reason I am unable to finish actually memeing the entire thing (but rest assured that I will do my absolute best to get this done lol).

All that said, I hope you guys enjoy Part 2 of Chapter 21.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Yeah so, there are a number of reasons that this badboi got delayed, and hopefully part 3 of Chapter 21 won't take near as long as this one did lol, but....There were a myriad of reasons for the delay of this chapter (work, my masters degree, etc), but I guess the most significant one,

We are very excited, and I'm not quite sure how this will effect future S&A memes but I promise you guys to do my earnest to finish this Memega in style lol. One way or ther other, I will be sure that you guys know what the ultimate path for the story will be, even if for whatever reason I am unable to finish actually memeing the entire thing (but rest assured that I will do my absolute best to get this done lol).

Congratulations to you and your wife bro ! Wish you guys all the best.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Aye, I already said it. But congrats Blood, you and ya wife gone be great parents

The Kingdom chapter was 10/10, and this is still the best chapter I've read this week.
Also, big big congrats on the upcoming kid! I wish you the best of luck.

Glad to hear that Major, congrats to you and your wife as well:cheers:

You know what, i sincerely hope @ER_JOHNNI finds a way to get back here in WG, man is so passionate at treating Admiral underestimation as one of his common life issues that he must solve no matter how many alts get banned in the process.

Topi is something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. innocent trolling apparently grants you Izanagi-like immortality, such as how Topi-sama survives every OP discussion by bullshitting his way out of it. :madmonk:

Congrats !!!

Congratulations to your forthcoming child, wife, and yourself. That's awesome!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

King and Silver moments got me xD.

Congrats man!