Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sure and I agree with that but I really believe there was even more, like I and you said, he clearly deviated from the overgrown children (naruto) and edge emo (sasuke) parallels the verse full with.

I would have wished some PoVs to his past, or an we got an arc where he was on a mission alone so we can explore his internal thoughts more after we know what he went through. We got I think 1 page like that when he was on missions often alone because everyone was gone but it was too little which is what I mean, there was just a lot more to explore there what others didn't provide
Sure more could be done, but I mean even more could be done for others. I grew old waiting for more content on those Akatsuki 2 man cells. These dudes were capturing jinchuuriki's off panel :pepeke:

How tf we not get more Akatsuki content?

Wym? Kakashi got the most respect with his redemption of Obito, beating Obito in boxland + genjutsu cancel, fighting alongside his sensei Minato (showed equal reflexes and equal portrayal), Madara called his eye a "good eye" while he called Bijuu his pets, his Perfect Susano'o is the most busted with Kamui Shuriken, saved himself and Sakura from Kaguya's dimension warp with quick thinking, and Hagoromo called his tactics godly.

Kakashi was anything BUT done dirty.
This chapter is so goofy that people even feel comfortable discussing Naruto, shit
Making Tobi turn out to be Obito was pretty predictable and everyone saw it coming, but in terms of issues that plagued that final war arc, it actually did wonders for Kakashi and allowed him to come to terms with the regrets of his past and moving forward as both a character and a fighter.

It was predictable, but fun. Going out of your way to be too unpredictable though is a major problem with Oda and its turning into a mess of poor pacing and repeating scenarios with terrible editing where he tries to be as zany and inconsistent as possible. Its like every chapter of OP since Wano has been as bad as the random ass existence of Kaguya, if not worse.

In other words, its okay to be predictable so long as its still fun and engaging and helps to grow your characters.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Fuck the world. We don't need their fucking reaction to literally every single thing.

The speech has been going for 10+ chapters now. Without the reactions, thats at the very least cut in half.
Oda: "We are One Piece!"

MomochromeYoru: "Fuck the world."

The disconnect between Oda and his audience is fucking hilarious to me.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's really sad that we came to that point, where the anime is actually much better than the manga.
It's sad because it's toei, and in OP the manga was tiers above the anime. Most series the animes job is to make the manga even better, and they are carried by the anime. Demon Slayer, JJK just off the top of my head have the anime as the superior product.

But again, I get what you mean, this isn't a seasonal anime produced by mappa or ufotable, it's toei and it is lapping the manga rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.