Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, my favourite characters are Meruem, Chrollo, Kurapika.

My fave fight is Chrollo vs Hisoka.

I have not read the latest couple volumes. So don't spoil me.
Damn where do you place Hisoka then lol?

Good top 3 though for sure.

For me its Hisoka, Meruem and Killua. Chrollo is number 5 or 6. Their fight was goated lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Damn where do you place Hisoka then lol?

Good top 3 though for sure.

For me its Hisoka, Meruem and Killua. Chrollo is number 5 or 6. Their fight was goated lol.
Hisoka is goated but I wouldn't say he's one of my faves.

Can't go wrong with any of those characters.

Their fight was too fucking funny. I wonder if it'll be animated in our lifetime.

I personally don't care to much about fights but the lore and characters introduced in Egghead are great

I enjoy that it's not just ah the strawhats need to defeat these guys, win and then have a party

Oda is changing up the formula at least a bit

Gorosei didn't just get summoned and immediately start throwing hands with the strawhats

They came and immediately started doing what they needed to do

Actually playing the objective

Now I admit it isn't perfect by any stretch of the word I wish the whole arc was a who done it murder mystery with York killing the other punks one by one

But what we got isn't completely terrible
The lore we got compares to nothing to what we got in Wano, which was Roger Pirates' last adventure through the eyes of Oden.

We got Nika lore even though it turned out to be ass. We even got Lunarian lore and exploration of Kaido and BM's relationship.

Vegapunk's biggest reveal was Gold Roger having a D. in his name... something we knew several hundreds of chapters ago. :kobeha:

Saturn came and started beefing with SHs and Bonney though?

Gorosei failed to let a dead man broadcast his speech all around the world - by far worse than anything they have tried to prevent, even Gandhi for all his speed might got stalled by Bonney and some giants, now Atlas.

A robot suddenly wakes up when it is most convenient, not when the REAL Nika comes out, but a fake one? Or is Bonney the real Nika? Boy if that is the case then :kobeha:

And Kuma the cuck will forever be pathetic for the sole fact that he didn't do shit to save Ginny and kept working under the desk man who let her get caught after he said "You won't regret this!" :kobeha:

Hisoka is goated but I wouldn't say he's one of my faves.

Can't go wrong with any of those characters.

Their fight was too fucking funny. I wonder if it'll be animated in our lifetime.
Hisoka learned a lesson that day lol. Dont let the guy with prep set up the day of the fight and give him all the time he needs to fight you lol.

He got fucking wrecked lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Hisoka learned a lesson that day lol. Dont let the guy with set up the day of the fight and give him all the time he needs to fight you lol.

He got fucking wrecked lol.
Exactly. Chrollo was killing me that entire fight. That shit changed Hisoka forever though, learned the hard way lmao.

I would put this in spoilers though.

I feel like if you get upset at "plot armor" and luck you should maybe not torture yourself I can't think off barely any fight pre TS of Luffy that this didn't play a role

Are you hate reading ? :josad:
Plot armor is something I can tolerate if it doesn't last for too long, isn't too ridiculous and above all if the rest of the story is good enough to make up for it.

But it wasn't the case in WCI and even less in Wano, the writing was too bad and nonsensical, and it isn't the case either for these last chapters.
I keep trying to give again its chance to One Piece, hoping against all hope that at least the writing could regain some much needed quality but it keeps failing to.

I guess that I have loved and invested too much in One Piece to fully abandon the ship, even if it's sinking.

He will move when Teach has already gotten 3 DFs and Imu is about to blow up the next 35 Kingdoms. Then Joyboy and Zou reunite, Marines vs. Pirates all-out war, SHs find the One Piece, Luffy gets married to Hancock, meanwhile Dragon will finally begin to set sail for his next quest of liberating Dressrosa that was on his list 600 chapters ago.
well for now atleast we can say he clutched up for luffy vs smoker dragon has no more excuses tho he needs to pay his child support again

Katakuri vs Luffy is the greatest fight post ts and even pre ts it is over many other fights.
If the Gorosei or Kizaru got half threatment what Katakuri got, this arc would be dope and far better then right now.

Kaido vs Luffy wasn't bad either, G4 vs Kaido in chapter 1042 was actual pretty good. With G5 the fight got little worse and with the stall of final clash, it had a bad end.

At least Kaido got a good battle, look what Big Mom got....

Status
Not open for further replies.