Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudding: "My big brother Katakuri and the rest of my siblings will come and save me!"

Meanwhile Katakuri: "Wtf is Vegapunk yapping about?":pepecorn:

Jokes and Slander aside, I do still think Oda will have Katakuri and the rest of the BMP team up with the Straw Hats in order to save Pudding.
I genuinely have no idea where the pudding plotlines leads. I was already surprised oda brought her back that important, he also did special thing where intersected the cover story with the mainstory which he also never did before
He cooking something

Ok what did we gain from VP message this chapter??
Ever since the broadcast was resume again there's nothing worth of info from the speech, and now Oda trying hard to make it intriguing with "my final message"

Meanwhile one piece citizens reaction every yapping:
:shocked::jinbewat::kizawat::parkcry:

:strawhatock:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
You get it
:kata:

I assume it’s shakky’s last name due to her being significantly less famous and she probably raised him while Rayleigh was still out at sea

Hawk and snake for strawhat apprentice still

:kuzanshut:
Aye that would make sense! Im sure she said Garp used to hunt her down too, well tried to as well? I think both she and Momusagi have the same sort of spider tattoo too? Maybe Smoothie too? IIRC?

Would be cool if a Kuja empress turns out to be a D, one of them at least, so maybe Shakky or Boa?

I think we only have one female D (pause lmao) in the story atm, with Rouge? (Not to be confused with Urouge either lololol), so more female Ds (pause again) would be great! I do like the idea of Robin turning out to be one potentially, but since Namis full name is unknown, she could turn out to be one too for all we know?

Someone said each D did something to change the status quo of the One Piece world (I just remembered Vivi is a D now too, so another female D there too ofc) so I wonder what Rouge did to justify being a D too? Surely not just marrying and having a child with the future Pirate King? A lot of people thought she would be an ex Kuja princess too but thats out of the question now ofc.

I genuinely have no idea where the pudding plotlines leads. I was already surprised oda brought her back that important, he also did special thing where intersected the cover story with the mainstory which he also never did before
He cooking something
Pudding giving Sanji his memories back during the Lafitte fight for “drama”

Status
Not open for further replies.