Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
I genuinely have no idea where the pudding plotlines leads. I was already surprised oda brought her back that important, he also did special thing where intersected the cover story with the mainstory which he also never did before
He cooking something
I saw someone suggest hes gonna use her to find the truth about Gods Valley from Garp and anything else he knows like Xebec specifically too ofc. Any dirt on the WG, Celestials, Marines and such.

Granted he originally was meant to have Koby and idk if he planned to get Pudding before that too, but I imagine Puddings DF could be used to extraxt memories from a location or even from specific objects to get their history and who interacted with said object or within said environment, how, when, why etc. It might be more of an awakening type ability but I hope its more base level stuff as there must be a lot more to her fruit too ofc?

Given Oda depicted it as a film reel and had her cutting out the memories, she can implant fake memories too im sure, so "free brainwashing" too and thus easy way to manipulate important people and maybe he will try to use this to have himself seen as a hero/good guy or and even Xebec too by the world.
In fact I remember Pudding using an AOE mind wipe ability on the forest homies when she was with Sanji too?

I can't wait to see what else her DF can do too but I hope it doesn't get to stupidly ridiculous levels like Bonneys, Sugars and Boas fruits now too but we know it will though regardless ofc!

Ok what did we gain from VP message this chapter??
Ever since the broadcast was resume again there's nothing worth of info from the speech, and now Oda trying hard to make it intriguing with "my final message"

Meanwhile one piece citizens reaction every yapping:
:shocked::jinbewat::kizawat::parkcry:

:strawhatock:
I’ve had a sinking suspicion that Oda is using Egghead as a bigass recap for people reading now because of the LA for some while. I remember some quote from him around when the arc started, “you can start reading from now on it’ll only be the One Piece” or something like that (pretty hazy on it) Would kinda explain the retread for most info tbh

Eh Oda gave Queen a history with a character Oda established ruined Sanjis life an arc ago. Besides Sanji needs to rescue a damsel in distress this fight like he has for all his others anyways.
yeah but that was IN the arc, not a prior setup through coverstory
Thats way too important IMO
I saw someone suggest hes gonna use her to find the truth about Gods Valley from Garp and anything else he knows like Xebec specifically too ofc. Any dirt on the WG, Celestials, Marines and such.

Granted he originally was meant to have Koby and idk if he planned to get Pudding before that too, but I imagine Puddings DF could be used to extraxt memories from a location or even from specific objects to get their history and who interacted with said object or within said environment, how, when, why etc. It might be more of an awakening type ability but I hope its more base level stuff as there must be a lot more to her fruit too ofc?

Given Oda depicted it as a film reel and had her cutting out the memories, she can implant fake memories too im sure, so "free brainwashing" too and thus easy way to manipulate important people and maybe he will try to use this to have himself seen as a hero/good guy or and even Xebec too by the world.
In fact I remember Pudding using an AOE mind wipe ability on the forest homies when she was with Sanji too?

I can't wait to see what else her DF can do too but I hope it doesn't get to stupidly ridiculous levels like Bonneys, Sugars and Boas fruits now too but we know it will though regardless ofc!
The memo memo no mi has a lot of potential, especially if her awakening works on non-living things

yeah but that was IN the arc, not a prior setup through coverstory
Thats way too important IMO

The memo memo no mi has a lot of potential, especially if her awakening works on non-living things
Is it tho? Remember that the cover story was the continuation of Germa 66s story which directly connects it to Sanji.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Hawk and snake for strawhat apprentice still
This would be really cool too, Id laugh so hard at Mihawk and Boa seeing not only their mini clones but seeing them with Zoro and Luffy, with Zoro trying with spar with Mihawks own direct knockoff and ignoring the OG Mihawk maybe and Luffy having Mini Boa fawning over him and making actual Boa go insane with confusion and jealousy lol. Either that or and she falls in love with Luffy immensely more, seeing Luffy treating a replica of her child self so kindly/decently and thus "normally" too.

Status
Not open for further replies.