Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because he used the BBP
IDK this is how I personally feel, especially with how he connected it to the mainstory and how much plot was moving in that coverstory too

Compare this to the current wano shit :josad::josad:
Fair enough my thought process is just every fight Sanji has had since entering the grand line involved Sanji saving a woman at some point in it so figured puddings just going to be that woman for the BB Pirate fight.

Goroslaves have an impressive track record. For the first year of the fandoms existence they've been through all cope stages trying to convince themselves that being dunked on by Oimo and Kashi on a weekly basis actually doesn't mean anything

Not my final villains🤣
Nothing funnier than yonko imbeciles flipping on the Gorosei mid arc
:luffylaugh:

I love this, Wano unlike other islands the SH visited felt so devoid of "magic" and uniqueness. Even Dressrosa at least had the toys and exaggerated Gaudí architecture. Although personally I would make kappas like a long-lost freshwater offshoot of fishmen or their own race. I know LOda doesn't like to treat the movies as part of his story (which he really should reconsider for some), but DJ Gappa felt like a good introduction to the concept.

The kid even had webbed fingers.

And yeah, kitsunes definitely should've been a real thing too, so when the only shapeshifting fox turns out to be a devil fruit user in an SBS, well talk about wasted potential. Same goes for tanukis, which we had seen before even out in the grand line as Sea Tanukis, yet Wano only shows off one who is in the form of a pot, but then the SBS reveals its just a devil fruit that ate a tanuki fruit, which begs the question how someone in Wano was even able to make a DF object considering their isolation and that only Vegapunk conceived the method recently.

Meanwhile Alabasta was rich in weird and unique mythical animals. Although, looking back, LOda really should've had sphinxes be there since its the closest thing we have to an egypt island, and Sphinx Island looks way too small to accomodate for such large chimeras.
Thank you so much btw! Sorry for late reply! I could not agree any more with you nor say it any better than you did! You've listed some of my most biggest contrivances with Wano right there and Odas handling of devil fruits and such, my exact same qualms!

Imagine if we got a Sphinx Zoan user with riddle powers at least? I would say a Sphinx with a riddle DF but they are meant to be magical right ofc? Putting curses on people even maybe?

Impel Down had a "sphinx" but the less said about those the better lmao.

Bruh, I forgot Marco had one too and its called Tama?!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Tama_(Sphinx)

And of course, Whitebeards hometown where Marco is there is called Sphinx too!

Completely agree with Alabasta too, we had some wonderful, goofy ass animals pre TS especially there, Long Ring Long Island, Gaimons island ofc etc.

Oh wait, you mentiond Sphinx Island duh ofc lol. Idk what Odas logic here is at all, its baffling. Why so much association with Sphinxes with Whitebeard and Marco too?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is crew going to split again? .

And, why no one just tell Luffy he's Nika and Joyboy? Do SHs even talk at all ? Lol

And, I am still waiting for VP broadcast to have some impact on readers

Status
Not open for further replies.