Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Stop mentioning King next to katakuri

Oda never grouped them nor paired them as equals
King is a fodder who has low combats kills with no adhaki and no awakening
King and Kat are complete opposites

Kat was an amazing fighter but lacked heavily in Durability and Endurance he got taken down in 20 or less hits

King wasn't a very good fighter but thanks to his bloodline his defense is probably top of the verse he just didn't take proper advantage of it because well he isn't a very good fighter

All it took Gucci was one attack in his second best form to put Atlas down for good, treated her like trash
Meanwhile Pissjuro is struggling for his life lmaao

@Topi Jerami @ZenZu @Veku @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Fujishiro @L57 you can't make this up
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Pissjuro the shodai kitetsu holder couldn't also damage anyone
The fabled Swordman lethality :finally:
But he cut a inmate object like Mohawk, noticing :usoprice:
Is crew going to split again? .

And, why no one just tell Luffy he's Nika and Joyboy? Do SHs even talk at all ? Lol

And, I am still waiting for VP broadcast to have some impact on readers
I hope not I would like to finish reading before I enter retirement
I do think they will get split upon arriving in elbaf tho, to give Usopp much needed focus
If not its gonna be :sanmoji:

F

Foul Legacy

Stop mentioning King next to katakuri

Oda never grouped them nor paired them as equals
King is a fodder who has low combats kills with no adhaki and no awakening
Watch him go back in his own words when doffy is the topic of discussion and he has Awakening and Adhaki.
:lawsigh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is crew going to split again? .

And, why no one just tell Luffy he's Nika and Joyboy? Do SHs even talk at all ? Lol

And, I am still waiting for VP broadcast to have some impact on readers
I don't see why the would

Bro, you must have read inattentively, Luffy returned to Katakuri specifically to study, at about 21:00, all this time until 00:20 he was in his weakest form, having learned, he entered his strongest form at that time beaten and fought a draw. The power of Katakuri's attacks is ridiculous :suresure:
You clearly forgot the part when Luffy used Bound Man once against Kuri, got clapped for it, then had to use Brulee to ESCAPE FROM HIM to take a 3h break. Sure. He tried learning FS because he had no other choice; his strongest mode already got mid diffed by Kuri. :suresure:

Against Pizarro

He is gonna hide and move her cage around an island, Sanji gonna need great CoO and speed to detect her and save her, while fighting an island as well
He’s not fighting Pizarro. Pizarro is too straightforward. No weird visual trick like shape changing, or invisibility for Oda to implement into the fight like the majority of Sanjis fights. Lafitte works better

Status
Not open for further replies.