Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not fighting Pizarro. Pizarro is too straightforward. No weird visual trick like shape changing, or invisibility for Oda to implement into the fight like the majority of Sanjis fights. Lafitte works better
How is he straightforward, there is nothing close to him in the story, blud is literally an island

Oda can do whatever he wants with his powers, specially if a female hostage's life that Sanji cares about is involved

I get that there is still a chance for Sanji vs Laffitte, but so far the idea of Pudding being hidden so well that only Pizarro can take care of her fits it way better than Laffitte being the one who watches her. We already saw how Pizarro can tell what people are doing at different spots of the island, and that he could've easily take care of it as Shyriu and Pizarro himself pointed out
:quest:

This would be really cool too, Id laugh so hard at Mihawk and Boa seeing not only their mini clones but seeing them with Zoro and Luffy, with Zoro trying with spar with Mihawks own direct knockoff and ignoring the OG Mihawk maybe and Luffy having Mini Boa fawning over him and making actual Boa go insane with confusion and jealousy lol. Either that or and she falls in love with Luffy immensely more, seeing Luffy treating a replica of her child self so kindly/decently and thus "normally" too.
You also get it
:kata:
Plus apprentices seem to usually come in pairs
  1. Roger had shanks and buggy
  2. Oden neko and inu
  3. Whitebeard Marco and jozu. Technically teach to but I’m not counting him…
Also I think they might fit the same theme zoro + sanji and kid + law do
  • The power of love ( Sanji and Law)
  • The power of guts/grit/metal? Idk what to call it (Zoro and Kid)

Status
Not open for further replies.